Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring on the rain!

Comment

Bring it up to Mills county. About 8 inches behind for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
        That’s it. Thanks

Comment

Everyone is a weather expert on here I wonder if these were the same comments they were saying about harvey when it first popped up

Comment

Originally posted by Zjesse22 View Post
            Everyone is a weather expert on here I wonder if these were the same comments they were saying about harvey when it first popped up

No. Actually......a few of the “weather experts” on here were warning people. Saying that the initial prediction of rain fall from the media wasn’t accurate. Have you read the thread from last year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great, insightful and productive post. I wonder how long you will be contributing meaningful info as such. Relax Francis, this site is chock full of people willing to help at any given moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                Great, insightful and productive post. I wonder how long you will be contributing meaningful info as such. Relax Francis, this site is chock full of people willing to help at any given moment.
                I am actually in hitchcock at the moment working and ready to help if needed just like i did last year. I don’t see many productive post’s on here besides fishing the bay... but anyway ive been tracking this storm since they first made this post and check every few hours for information to see if I need to be ready at any given moment that things change. Btw thanks for the links people have posted very helpful and no not being sarcastic.

Comment

Guess you didn’t know who to listen to on the Harvey thread or simply didn’t read and tossing out accusations? There’s a couple that love this stuff and are pretty accurate most of the time (more accurate then lots of weather men & women at least).

Know who to follow and it’s usually pretty helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    Guess you didn’t know who to listen to on the Harvey thread or simply didn’t read and tossing out accusations? There’s a couple that love this stuff and are pretty accurate most of the time (more accurate then lots of weather men & women at least).

Know who to follow and it’s usually pretty helpful.
                    Thats good for them their info is useful i just hope people dont underestimate this disturbance as just a sniff in the gulf

Comment

Thats good for them their info is useful i just hope people dont underestimate this disturbance as just a sniff in the gulf
                      trust me, someone stuck their foot in their mouth and said this about Harvey so many on here take it seriously lol

Comment

Tropical Tidbits is sure looking good for some much needed rain coming my way. Although it looks like we won't get a lot it will span over several days.

Comment

How far inland is the rain expected? Will it cover a good chunk of Texas? I’m going to Bandera for the weekend and wanting to know if it’s going to be a rainout or just a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                            No kidding, it is bad. Starting to feel like 2011

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              It probably wont make it west of I35 as usual.

Comment

Man I don't think past central Texas very far but probably to Bandera. They were saying this morning that the Panhandle, which needs it badly, will not be affected.
                                Originally posted by FreakHorn View Post
                                How far inland is the rain expected? Will it cover a good chunk of Texas? I’m going to Bandera for the weekend and wanting to know if it’s going to be a rainout or just a chance?

Comment

Working...
                                X