Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We start practice the 1st weekend in Feb

Comment

For Premier Baseball in Tomball tryouts begin Jan. 15 and then practice will start the first week of Feb for most teams.

Comment

You guys looking for a 12U team. Check out SSK1 baseball this is where I will be coaching this spring. Tryouts are on Jan 6th at the scrapyard.

Comment

Coach says we are waiting to fill the roster in January - Don't think we will be that great, but it will be fun. The move to select has been amazing for my guy, so hoping to continue.

Team Moms are already trying to book condos and travel plans for pins and all kinds of craziness. They may be worse than the Dads.

Comment

My son is playing for the 10u Scorpions. We won’t start practice till mid January. Good luck to all!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Coach says we are waiting to fill the roster in January - Don't think we will be that great, but it will be fun. The move to select has been amazing for my guy, so hoping to continue.

Team Moms are already trying to book condos and travel plans for pins and all kinds of craziness. They may be worse than the Dads.
              Parents definitely take it more serious than the kids. Stay away from the Momma drama never turns out good LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post

I'm happy this is working out for you guys

We got an email with our spring schedule last week and it shows our last tourney as being either the elite 32 IN FLORIDA or if we don't get the invite they want to go to VENTURA CALIFORNIA! I replied back "so who's getting started on the fundraisers?!" I have to start saving now

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                  You guys looking for a 12U team. Check out SSK1 baseball this is where I will be coaching this spring. Tryouts are on Jan 6th at the scrapyard.
                  I

If we we're closer I'd definitely let my little guy try out. He had tryouts last weekend at primetime baseball, but haven't heard if he made the team or not. Hopefully we will find out before all the other tryouts are over! Lol. Is Clay planning to help you coach this spring? Sure did enjoy watching his boy play second that year our boys played together! Kid is a vacuum!

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                    I'm happy this is working out for you guys

We got an email with our spring schedule last week and it shows our last tourney as being either the elite 32 IN FLORIDA or if we don't get the invite they want to go to VENTURA CALIFORNIA! I replied back "so who's getting started on the fundraisers?!" I have to start saving now
                    What age group is this?

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                      What age group is this?
                      10u our family summer vacations include baseball now

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                        I

If we we're closer I'd definitely let my little guy try out. He had tryouts last weekend at primetime baseball, but haven't heard if he made the team or not. Hopefully we will find out before all the other tryouts are over! Lol. Is Clay planning to help you coach this spring? Sure did enjoy watching his boy play second that year our boys played together! Kid is a vacuum!
                        We have two 12U teams and Clay is coaching the other team. The organization is growing pretty good and from what I can tell being my first year is that they are a lot cheaper than the other organizations and that draws a lot of kids over. Scott and Keith have been very helpful getting me settled in and helping me out. We are looking at having a really good season.

Comment

Jshouse- do yourself a favor and plan a 2-3 day vacation or cruise with the wife. Not much vacation on these tourneys. Maybe a day off but we usually met and hit/three took infield And glen everybody did something together. Wasn't a lot of feet in the sand margarita in hand

Comment

Also. Easiest for me was skip the fundraisers. Opt out. Go work overtime and pay out of pocket. If you break the fundraisers down to hourly you don't make much

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                              Also. Easiest for me was skip the fundraisers. Opt out. Go work overtime and pay out of pocket. If you break the fundraisers down to hourly you don't make much
                              Lol yeah we did a team garage sale this fall and it was a TON of work for everyone getting it set up and getting everything to one location and we all walked with about $200 per family. Not worth it.

We did do a raffle for our 9u fall though, with a gun And yeti cooler and were able to get our entire fall paid for, about $1000.

Comment

I refuse to do fundraisers of any sort. If the team needs another $200 per family just tell me and I will gladly pay it

Comment

Working...
                                X