Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took Warren and his girlfriend from "raised hunting" outdoor show on a guided turkey/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Took Warren and his girlfriend from "raised hunting" outdoor show on a guided turkey/

Let me start out by saying "Raised hunting" has always been my favorite hunting show to watch. Each hunt has a story line to it and I have always looked up to this show. So to say I was excited to bring him out and me being his guide, was an understatement!

My buddy at "hard knocks outdoors" and I all had a great time with these two to say the least! With two turkeys and a hog down, Warren dropped a turkey with his bow at 50 yards! Him and his girlfriend are great people to surround yourself around. We made life long friends and have some hunts we plan on doing in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool. Like that show

Comment

Awesome

Comment

That is awesome. Congrats on a cool hunt. Your right, their show is one of the good ones left. They seem to be very family oriented and one of the few that still focus on the important principles in life.

Comment

Originally posted by IAFFHunter18 View Post
          That is awesome. Congrats on a cool hunt. Your right, their show is one of the good ones left. They seem to be very family oriented and one of the few that still focus on the important principles in life.

Yessir they are. Just good, down to earth, well raised family. I was honored

Comment

I'll be the one to say it. More pics of the dudes.....said nobody ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
              I'll be the one to say it. More pics of the dudes.....said nobody ever.

lol yeah I know, I didn't want to make it TOO obvious lol

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I don't think you made it too obvious lol. Maybe go for MORE obvious

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    I don't think you made it too obvious lol. Maybe go for MORE obvious

Next time, without a doubt !

Comment

Working...
                    X