1st amendment rant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the above ^^

Show me on this constitution bear where the employer hurt you.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Exactly.... it never ceases to amaze me how many folks (especially liberals) misquote or misconstrue the First Ammendment. This is purely protection from the government. You won't go to jail but you can be subject to any other consequences of your actions.
      Man, you just grouped a 'Merica loving, ISIS hating member who just wanted his 1st Amendment rights heard with a bunch of liberals!

Comment

I certainly don't have any problem with the sentiment expressed on your clipboard.
        However, how is this situation any different from the football players wanting to 'express' their 'free speech' rights by protesting the National Anthem?
        Express your 'free speech' freely on your free time. When on your employer's time, your employer should be able to limit such expressions (as the NFL should have done early on).

Comment

what do you like better? your job or that sticker?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Man, you just grouped a 'Merica loving, ISIS hating member who just wanted his 1st Amendment rights heard with a bunch of liberals!
            Smart is just good like that

Comment

eaglegolfj - What is your stance on Collin Kapernick?

Comment

I'm sure if you looked hard enough you could find something that offends you about that guy. Turn the tables.

Comment

This is a battle you can not win. Pick your battles, I learned that at my workplace. There are some battles that cannot be won no matter what you believe in and there are some that are worthy of the fight. in the end, it is your decision but you will probably lose this one and your job. Better weigh the pros versus the cons on this one. Good luck

Comment

eaglegolfj,

Please report to HR immediately.

Thank you.

Mgmt.

Comment

Originally posted by Kdog View Post

In for this...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It would have been different if he would have manned up and told me he didn’t like it. But he went to his supervisor and told him. Then you know how that snowball works.
                        Just saying if he would had told me I would cover it up with a permit or something.
                        Plus we are in a industrial facility and you need to be a little thicker skinned.
                        It’s these **** snowflakes that aggrevate me. Ooohhh he hurt my feelings.
                        He wouldn’t have lasted two weeks back in the day.

Comment

Don’t watch football anymore

Comment

You have the right to carry it, and your employer has the right to fire you for carrying it.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                              Don’t watch football anymore
                              You didn’t answer his question. You side stepped it. He asked your stance on Kaepernick, not whether you watch football.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
                                It would have been different if he would have manned up and told me he didn’t like it. But he went to his supervisor and told him. Then you know how that snowball works.
                                Just saying if he would had told me I would cover it up with a permit or something.
                                Plus we are in a industrial facility and you need to be a little thicker skinned.
                                It’s these **** snowflakes that aggrevate me. Ooohhh he hurt my feelings.
                                He wouldn’t have lasted two weeks back in the day.
                                You still don’t get it.

Comment

Working...
                                X