Report: R. Kelly Brainwashing Women Held Against Their Will In Abusive Cult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report: R. Kelly Brainwashing Women Held Against Their Will In Abusive Cult

According to a bombshell report from BuzzFeed*News reporter*Jim DeRogatis published on Monday, three sets of parents are claiming their daughters have been brainwashed,*being held against their will in a "cult" by R&B star Robert "R." Kelly. Three former members of the singer's inner circle back-up such accounts and reveal even more disturbing details of actions*allegedly perpetrated by the singer with a litany of sex-related criminal accusations launched against him, including*child **** charges.*

Young women are reportedly*being held*by Kelly at*properties he owns in Atlanta and Chicago. The girls are initially*promised help with their music careers before Kelly lures them into an abusive*sexual relationship. The singer reportedly video tapes their sexual encounters, forces the girls to call him "daddy" and wear only baggy attire to hide their figures, permits them to communicate via cell phone with only him, and routinely verbally and physically abuses the females, "punishing" them for ridiculous*infractions such as laughing at a male cab driver's joke.

The young women are all over the age of consent and claim they are not being held against their will by the 50-year-old, claiming they are in love with the musician.*

The mother of one of the alleged victims,*going by "J." for reasons on*anonymity,*told BuzzFeed*she initially allowed her daughter to be connected with Kelly backstage at a concert in hopes the star would help launch her 19-year-old*daughter's music career. "I was really impressed with him at first, because I have always been an R. Kelly fan," said the mother.*

But now, two years later, J. and the girl's father are desperately fighting to get their*abused and "brainwashed" teenager back from Kelly.*

“It was as if she was brainwashed. [She] looked like a prisoner — it was horrible,” said J. of the last encounter she had with her daughter, which took place in December of 2016. “I hugged her and hugged her. But she just kept saying she’s in love and [Kelly] is the one who cares for her. I don’t know what to do. I hope that if I get her back, I can get her treatment for victims of cults. They can reprogram her. But I wish I could have stopped it from happening.”

In January, during a welfare check, the teen told Cook County police officers she was “fine and did not want to be bothered," notes BuzzFeed.*

Cheryl Mack, Kitti Jones, and Asante McGee, all former members of Kelly's "inner circle" are backing-up claims launched by the parents.*"They said six women live in properties rented by Kelly in Chicago and the Atlanta suburbs, and he controls every aspect of their lives: dictating what they eat, how they dress, when they bathe, when they sleep, and how they engage in sexual encounters that he records," says the report.*

Dave Chappelle warned us about this years ago. LOL

NSFW!!

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Dave Chappelle warned us about this years ago. LOL

NSFW!!

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/gslu5d...-on-you--video
      Man, I was going to post the exact same thing lol.

On another note, I had free passes to see him and Snoop in Dallas, several yrs ago. The entire time(while singing, talking, etc..), he humped the microphone stand . It was ridiculous.
      Entire thing was a waste of time anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
        Man, I was going to post the exact same thing lol.

On another note, I had free passes to see him and Snoop in Dallas, several yrs ago. The entire time(while singing, talking, etc..), he humped the microphone stand . It was ridiculous.
        Entire thing was a waste of time anyways.
        As soon as I saw "R. Kelley" I was like "Dave Chappelle!"

Comment

Chappelle was the best!

Comment

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X