No announcement yet.

Camp Bullis 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check in online and head out to your spot. When you are done check out at the kiosk

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
      Anyone going out this morning. Thinking about heading heading out but not sure where I need to go
      Wish I could get out there today. I still need to brush in my blind and cut a couple lanes. Are you saying you don't know what route to take to your spot? 5B is just north of my spot. I've been taking Lewis Valley (the main N/S route), right on Cowgill, left on Houston Cutoff, right on Snell Dr. That gets me to 5E. 5B is just a couple minutes farther on Snell.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah I have never been on Bullis before so Not sure where to even begin. Thanks for the directions

Comment

Originally posted by a21davis View Post
          Yeah I have never been on Bullis before so Not sure where to even begin. Thanks for the directions
          See if anyone is in the building next to the kiosk when you get out there. They will be able to help.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Got my feeder, cam, and blind set up. Now just the waiting game for next weekend to see if I get anything coming in and to finish brushing in my blind

Comment

The 21 Day calendar is up showing opening weekend.

Comment

So they updated the 21 day calendar and my area is closed the opening weekend. Does anyone know the possibility that will change before than?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                  So they updated the 21 day calendar and my area is closed the opening weekend. Does anyone know the possibility that will change before than?
                  It's possible if they cancel training. My spot was closed the first three weeks last season.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by msims6288 View Post
                    It's possible if they cancel training. My spot was closed the first three weeks last season.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
                    Dang hope somethin changes

Comment

Must be living right or have luck of the Irish, been drawn all but one year since 1993. Got an email and the system was jacked again this year. finally, got the second "go ahead" email and got my first pick from my I phone. Spot I've wanted to hunt for several years, already have hogs coming in after one day. Red meat is good. Hope to get my new longbow baptized early.

Check 21 day calendar daily and pray.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
                        Jim, it could change at any time. Areas that are open for hunting today could be closed tomorrow if a u it schedules it for training. It's just 3 weeks away and a lot can happen in that time.

Comment

Congrats Wudstix, hopefully we'll see here in a few weeks some LDPs from that new bow.

Comment

Tom, think I saw that buck on the Jeep road between us last year. He stepped out onto the trail at @55 yards and looked right at me.. when I twitched he was gone straight away. I'm in -17 below the dam this year.

Thanks MilMan. Hope to get some big two blade heads bloody.

Comment

Milman I appreciate that. Fingers crossed and some prayers. Thanks man. Good luck!!!!!!

Comment

No problem, just keep checking the 21 day schedule. Yeah, it sucks not seeing your area not listed but things are fluid and change. Heck, we could get a big storm like last year and everything is closed. It's Bullis, anything can happen!

Comment

Working...
                                X