Would you shoot a mountain lion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope
    Have worked on some huge ranch’s in south and west Texas and seen several over the years and have zero desire to kill one
    If they kill a deer so be it ( hopefully they take out some auduad)
    Don’t shoot bob kitty’s ether

Comment

shooting a mountain lion would be hard to pass up and it would give you
      bragging rights and a rare mount as well.

Comment

One of the guys on my lease his son saw one hunting after Christmas on our lease. He turned on his camera ranged it out to about 700 yards. He was looking through his binos and it had a deer in it's mouth dragging it along the canyon wall. He took a shot and the cat dropped the deer and took off. Camera showed he hit right above the cat. There was one killed on our lease before I got on it. I keep a side arm with me and a rifle at all times when I am out there.

Comment

I said this on another post , I personally would like to see a special permit If you want to shoot one fine but a $75 per year permit for better control

Comment

10 years ago I would in a second. Today I'm not sure I would. I've spent a lot of time in the woods in my 50 years, and only heard them a couple times at night. Never had my eyes on a wild one.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Man you might love you some devils advocate.......
              Yes, I really do

But is what I said not a good point?

Kill one if you want to if you get the chance. Just don't act like you're changing anything at all in nature besides killing one cat LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                I said this on another post , I personally would like to see a special permit If you want to shoot one fine but a $75 per year permit for better control
                Why

Comment

“” There was one killed on our lease before I got on it. I keep a side arm with me and a rifle at all times when I am out there.”

This kinda stuff makes me chuckle, I have been running around ML country my entire life, never ever had a problem with them
                  Now weirdos and wets different problem, we have had people problems never cat problem

Comment

Unicorn for sure! shoot one in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                      β€œβ€ There was one killed on our lease before I got on it. I keep a side arm with me and a rifle at all times when I am out there.”

This kinda stuff makes me chuckle, I have been running around ML country my entire life, never ever had a problem with them
                      This kind of stuff makes me chuckle...

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
                        Why
                        It’s probably to complicated to explain on the internet

Comment

In a heart beat!

Comment

I'd shoot all five of them.

Comment

Absolutely!!!

Comment

I'd rather shoot a mountain lion than a trophy buck. To me a mountain lion is the ultimate trophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X