• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya Lino.... I think Justin had a good time.... He's got some luck too

Comment

Justin owes that one to Alex.

Comment

yes, he does. I would like to thank you a bunch, Alex. Justin talked about you the whole way home. Then he talked with mom the rest of the night about you.

Thanks for getting him the ticket!!!! You are the best!!!

Comment

I am owed nothing for i did nothing. Justin won that arrow fair and square and he held the winning ticket, I was just the delivery dude. d

Comment

Had a great time for my first shoot! Also got an Arvin Weaver selfbow and Bounty Hunter arrows! The course claimed three of my new wood arrows and one of my carbons! There is room for improvement on my part. Met some new friends and wanted to meet more but so little time! Overall it was a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron View Post
              It was our first time there and my wife was talking about next year before we left.

We had a great time and met so many wonderful folks.

Thanks to all for a great time.
              What would Lupe think about bringing the camper next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Sanders View Post
                Had a great time for my first shoot! Also got an Arvin Weaver selfbow and Bounty Hunter arrows! The course claimed three of my new wood arrows and one of my carbons! There is room for improvement on my part. Met some new friends and wanted to meet more but so little time! Overall it was a great weekend!
                Boy, howdy, you're set up now. Everything was so busy that I don't even remember seeing you.

Comment

He was there Friday afternoon, if I am not mistaken. Did you end up getting he first or second one you tried out Jason?

Comment

Yes the BH crew had an awesome time!!!! It was wonderful to see old friends, meet some finally F2F and make some new friends. We are very tired, but it was worth it to have so much fun. I don't think you could find any other event with such a great group of folks anywhere in the world!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that made it possible for such a great shoot!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                      Yes the BH crew had an awesome time!!!! It was wonderful to see old friends, meet some finally F2F and make some new friends. We are very tired, but it was worth it to have so much fun. I don't think you could find any other event with such a great group of folks anywhere in the world!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone that made it possible for such a great shoot!!!!!
                      Its true! We are all awesome! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Deb View Post
                        What would Lupe think about bringing the camper next year?
                        That probably won't happen Deb. Not so much her, but me. I don't care to drive that monster on those narrow windy roads and towing a car just makes it tougher. I know , I'm a wimp.

Comment

Originally posted by gatorgar View Post
                          He was there Friday afternoon, if I am not mistaken. Did you end up getting he first or second one you tried out Jason?
                          Ended up getting the second one with the wavy limbs and horn tips! It's a shooter and looks cool too!

Comment

i hated to miss this one sounds like it was a good one, but i was at a wounded warriors banquet and hog hunt this weekend. and it really opened my eyes to what our men and women in all branches of the military have sacrificed and done for us to live peacefully and do the things we do here in the united states. Didnt mean to change this forum i just wanted to give a big thank you and my appreciation to all men and women in the armed forces.

Comment

We missed you at this one Caleb but sounds like you had a good cause to attend and that sounded fun too. You coming to Chester?

Comment

Well I made it to one finally - shoulder was really messed up so I couldn't even shoot one round. Had a great time visiting with all my friends and meeting up with new ones. It is truly amazing just how many good friends have come to me through trad archery in Texas! I honestly can say that shooting at one of these events to me anymore is probably almost at the bottom of the list!

Comment

Working...
                                X