Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!

Originally posted by Sika View Post
    On deer, many times the entry wound is lower than the exit as deer tend to duck and roll at the shot. Hog probably rolled a bit.

I haven't seen anybody using aluminum arrows in 10 years. Old school.
    Aluminum arrows fly great!😂

Comment

You need to brush that stand in a little. The pig saw you and jumped your arra! Wonder you even got the shot off... How in the world did you climb up in it anyway... ain't no steps.

Oh and it is obviously a boar too!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
        I'd bet He rolled away at the shot just like a deer. They do it all the time. Just a guess.
        This right here

Comment

Here is my assumption - especially since you are 10 yds out with a heavy arrow. It still had some KE to it, so it had momentum.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntertex View Post
            I shot a pig once from the ground and the arrow spined the pig on the bottom of the spine. It was deflected off a rib and sent straight up into the spine.
            I'm thinking this is what happened in this instance, and yes, it is an aluminum shaft--Easton XX75, 2215.

"I haven't seen anybody using aluminum arrows in 10 years. Old school."

Old school, but I've never seen a picture of an archer's hand with an aluminum shaft through it, though I'm sure it has happened.

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            You need to brush that stand in a little. The pig saw you and jumped your arra! Wonder you even got the shot off... How in the world did you climb up in it anyway... ain't no steps.

Oh and it is obviously a boar too!
            I'm a chopper pilot--don't need no stinkin' steps. And, it was in the dark--unless that hog was wearing night vision goggles, he couldn't see me.

And, yes, tried to make the gender obvious.
            Last edited by dustoffer; 03-21-2017, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X