Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saints/Texans

Wow what a game!!!

Prevent defense prevents you from winning. Year after year it keeps happening and yet teams still keep doing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Those officials would not have gotten out of the boot if he’d missed that kick.

Comment

Who dat!!!

Comment

Can anyone explain to me why the Texans touched the player down with just a few seconds on the clock? Or is he automatically down and I’m just seeing red right now and now computing correctly?

Comment

Heck of a game!!!

Comment

Dumbest call of the game was playing prevent 20 yards back when Brees needed 7-8 yards. Out coached again.

Comment

Saints/Texans

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                Can anyone explain to me why the Texans touched the player down with just a few seconds on the clock? Or is he automatically down and I’m just seeing red right now and now computing correctly?

He gave himself up so the clock stops.

Edit: with a timeout

Last edited by Black Ice; 09-09-2019, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                  Dumbest call of the game was playing prevent 20 yards back when Brees needed 7-8 yards. Out coached again.
                  I’ve tried not to join in on the BOB bashing...but that was ignorant play calling. As usual

Comment

Who Dat!

Comment

He was calling timeout as soon as he went down. Touching him was irrelevant.

Comment

Stros are up 15-0 in the 7th... 7 home runs!! Go Stros!

Comment

I’ve tried not to join in on the BOB bashing...but that was ignorant play calling. As usual
                          BOB doesn't coach the D, get mad at Crennel if you want to be angry at someone. Your anger is justified IMO

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            Stros are up 15-0 in the 7th... 7 home runs!! Go Stros!

Yessir!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              He was calling timeout as soon as he went down. Touching him was irrelevant.
                              Okay...makes sense, I just wondered why the Texan player rushed to down him

Originally posted by mr. buck View Post
                              BOB doesn't coach the D, get mad at Crennel if you want to be angry at someone. Your anger is justified IMO
                              It’s the whole mindset as far as I can tell. Just pathetic for Watson to get the daylights beat out of him over and over and they call garbage like this game

Comment

Working...
                              X