Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Again...if there are vehicles behind you, you must move to the right lane.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruiser View Post
    u are the problem

Please explain to me why you think it is ok to tailgate me while I’m using the passing lane to pass someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
      The #1 problem on I 10 is an officer always has someone pulled over for not knowing hiw to use the hov and toll lanes.
      So the dang lanes have made more fines but worse traffic
      Lol, no, everyone knows how to use the HOV and toll lanes. They just try to beat the system and not have to pay for tolls, and get caught. As a person who uses the regular lanes, I hope more people try to beat the system, because it removes cars from my side of the pilons.

Comment

I hate when slow drivers in the fast lane won't get out of the way!!!!

Comment

What do y'all think about this one? It doesn't say "Semi's" or "Tractor Trailers", it says trucks. What do you drive?
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Easttxhunterr View Post
            Please explain to me why you think it is ok to tailgate me while I’m using the passing lane to pass someone

If you're brake checking, then you are not using the passing lane to pass. You're being an *******, just like the one tailgating you, and compounding the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
              What do y'all think about this one? It doesn't say "Semi's" or "Tractor Trailers", it says trucks. What do you drive?
              A "light truck" or "passenger vehicle" as defined by the DPS.

Comment

Originally posted by TxKronik View Post
                Agree you never know if its an emergency or not.

I also loved the civilian high beam light patrol on the road. I worked nights and my police car had the nice bright regular headlights. I would be fine with people flashing 1 time from far away but then they start flashing repeatedly or turn them on and leave them. Then they got to find out I had more lights with pretty colors and that there was a ticket for that.

I wrote a lot of tickets for impeadong traffic I got a lot of "the guy behind me was tailgating" etc... I usually told them that was wonderful sign here.

If I ever worked an accident where someone break checked someone else I would be making an arrest that's for sure. I wouldnt care if their where injuries or not its still aggravated assault with or without injuries it states serious injuries or exhibits a deadly weapon a car is a deadly weapon espically when used in that manor. I would also tack on every traffic violation I could find and maybe even a criminal mischief charge just for good measure. In my county they would stick.

Hell the District judge where I work gave a guy 99 for 3rd strike when he fled on foot from a officer.

Even if none of the charges stick (which they likely would) it would ruin you because most applications for CHL, Jobs, professional licenses etc... ask if you have been arrested for not convicted of and a background check will show the arrests for the crimes. Not to mention the huge amount of money in legal fees and and lawsuits against you.

But hey its funny to jack with the guy behind you tailgating.

kronik by Diamond
                At least you got that part right

Comment

There’s absolutely no reason to have anything less than a three second cushion behind the car in front of you, regardless of how much of a hurry you are in. On a single lane highway, make the pass or get off my back bumper.
                  Last edited by 2coolforschool; 06-19-2018, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    If you're brake checking, then you are not using the passing lane to pass. You're being an *******, just like the one tailgating you, and compounding the problem.

So if you are me just let the guy tailgate you and go about your marry way? A situation that you guys aren’t considering is, vehicle A is using the passing lane to pass vehicle B. Vehicle C begins to tailgate vehicle A. Vehicle B blows a left front tire that inadvertently pulls it into the passing lane. Vehicle A has to slam on the breaks to avoid vehicle B. Wreck may have been avoided but Vehicle C was being a Richard. Again I’m not condoning riding in the passing lane. But when it’s being used to pass, show some respect

Comment

Again I’m not condoning riding in the passing lane. But when it’s being used to pass, show some respect

Agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        A "light truck" or "passenger vehicle" as defined by the DPS.
                        I figured you would know.
                        So if you are me just let the guy tailgate you and go about your marry way? A situation that you guys aren’t considering is, vehicle A is using the passing lane to pass vehicle B. Vehicle C begins to tailgate vehicle A. Vehicle B blows a left front tire that inadvertently pulls it into the passing lane. Vehicle A has to slam on the breaks to avoid vehicle B. Wreck may have been avoided but Vehicle C was being a Richard. Again I’m not condoning riding in the passing lane. But when it’s being used to pass, show some respect

Yeah and if a frog had wings.

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
                          I didn't know driving on a road was a competition.
                          Thats why no one uses their blinker in the city.

You cant let the competition know your next move

Comment

I'm curious...How long does it take you to pass another vehicle?

I'm trying to figure out how someone is tailgating you while you're passing another vehicle. Because in order for that to happen, either:

A) You have to be taking an unrealistic amount of time to pass, in order for another vehicle to "catch up" to you & be tailgating...
                            B) You jumped in front of another vehicle coming up in the left lane at a high rate of speed...

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                              I'm curious...How long does it take you to pass another vehicle?

I'm trying to figure out how someone is tailgating you while you're passing another vehicle. Because in order for that to happen, either:

A) You have to be taking an unrealistic amount of time to pass, in order for another vehicle to "catch up" to you & be tailgating...
                              B) You jumped in front of another vehicle coming up in the left lane at a high rate of speed...
                              happens all the time and even going over the posted speed limit. Also, Its not always one car you are trying to pass

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                                I figured you would know.

Yeah and if a frog had wings.
                                So my scenario is very unrealistic? Cars never have problems on the highway huh? Please!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X