Elbow Pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
    Good Lord! I don't want no surgery that makes me stand on my head.
    Then fix the pic for me, please

Comment

A couple jokes come to mind but I won’t.. good luck with your elbow whatever way you decide to go..

Comment

Tennis elbow or "Lateral Epicondylitis" for technical name. I have it in right elbow for 3 months now.. Total rest might help, i've been on light duty and it has helped. Next is shots , then surgery. Hope yours feel better.. Mine is feeling alot better , but i heard it can come and go , if you dont get the surgery.
        Last edited by day0082; 04-26-2018, 01:31 PM. Reason: wording.

Comment

This must be a thing. My right elbow on to the top of my forearm has been hurting bad for about a month. Came out of nowhere. I did not hurt myself from strenuous exercise for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            I had the constant pain as well. I dealt with it for about a year. Did the injections also, but those where only a temporary fix. I finally had surgery and that took care of my pain. It's been several years ago now, but I believe it was a tendon or ligament that had separated from the bone. Time was never going to heal it. I feel fine now. It took some physical therapy to recover, but I did recover. Good luck to you.

Afraid this is the direction I'm headed myself...

Comment

My surgeon would give more than 3 shots. Said if I still had pain after the shot series that it would never get better on it’s own. So now it should get better. I can tell you that elbow surgery is a piece of cake compared to my 3 shoulder surgeries.

Comment

You're ok, he was sitting on his head...

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                  A couple jokes come to mind but I won’t.. good luck with your elbow whatever way you decide to go..

Thought the same thing. . Something about the truck needing an oil change, wife has an std, dog has heart worms and it will never stop hurting if you don’t quit doing that.

Comment

I have been moving into a new house all week and my elbow actually feels better tonight then it has in awhile

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I had the Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy done about 7 years ago. Have been pain free since. Pain was unbearable before the injections and was gone the next day and never been back. Worked for me.

Comment

Haha.
                        I was thinking the surgery would give me more muscles like that.

I had some bad TE pain from hitting golf balls off pads. (Not sod)
                        Quit the cause and the problem went away.

Good luck OP.

Comment

Working...
                        X