No announcement yet.

Hagerman Deer Hunt Experience 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Nice thanks for sharing the video. Well put together.

Comment

Originally posted by firemove View Post
      Very Nice thanks for sharing the video. Well put together.

Thanks firemove. It was a fun challenge.

Comment

Micah, some of us are not wordsmiths, God has blessed you as an excellent hunter, videographer and speaker.

Comment

Thanks for the compliment, Matt.

I'm still learning every outing and am blessed to be able to get out and enjoy God's creation.

It's for his glory.

Comment

Booner--loved seeing this thread pop back up again. Congratulations on the P&Y. I am so glad you did that. I'm pretty sure your not the type that does this soley for record books, et al. Having said that, dang--I'm shocked he only scored 125 2/8! Man, they are strict!

Comment

Thanks! I look back on the whole experience, scouting, briefing, guys I met, hunting, recovery and video all with a smile.

Comment

That was one of the best vids I have seen in a long time well done Boomer..!!
                Now I am ready to see ya go back.Looks like you put plenty of work in.... and thats a great buck.. Congrats

Comment

great video. I like the verse at the end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoodkiller View Post
                    great video. I like the verse at the end

Me too

Comment

Amen

Comment

great video and nice deer. Congrats.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Hopefully the boys in Seg-A this year will be shooting video as they go.

Comment

Dude! Are you kidding me?! That was phenomenal. Especially solo. I haven't hunted Haggerman since early 90's. For a moment, I thought I could smell it and hear the train whistle.

Comment

Originally posted by Top Of Texas View Post
                                Dude! Are you kidding me?! That was phenomenal. Especially solo. I haven't hunted Haggerman since early 90's. For a moment, I thought I could smell it and hear the train whistle.

LOL. Thanks. If there was a way to get the smells of the H into a video I'd try to get it done!

The trains are an ever present and constant thing out there.

Comment

Working...
                                X