Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Slinky's on the feeder legs! No more Coons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it just zip tied on the top?

Comment

Slinky's on the feeder legs! No more Coons!

I got impatient waiting for the video so I installed a $35 eliminator last week and due to my feeder design it was not that easy. Wish I had waited cause the slinkys are cheap and look like more fun.
      Note to self: follow whatever AntlerCollector does. Droptine bucks will be in my future[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I foresee dip in earnings for varmint cage manufacturers. Buy slinky stock.

Comment

NOTE ABOUT THE STAIRCASE AND THE SLINKY: FORGET IT... Note the staircase has 'stairs' only about 6" deep. Good luck trying to walk up that staircase! Classic...

Comment

Thats Awesome!!!!

Comment

Awesome! Will do this for sure....as?soon as i finish my lincoln log cabin and tinker toy blind!

Comment

I have to admit I looked for 10 minutes in Walmart trying to find them. I had to eventually ask someone for help finding the Slinky's. They gave me a funny look and said they didn't even know Slinky's were still being made

We did manage to find them on the bottom shelf in the toy section.

Comment

Well frank. I guess I'm gonna have to pick up some Slinkys in San Angelo for my directional feeder since I'm headed out today and my feeder is low. I'm assuming you just zip tie the top side AC? I guess its worth a shot for $12

Where does a fella get slinkys these days? Walmart? Dollar store? I need 4.

Comment

I went to check the feeder yesterday, it was pretty muddy so I jumped into my Tonka Truck and pushed right through it.

Comment

I use a spring on my PVC sleaves and it seems to work well. But interesting idea. Loved the Squirrel video

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Well frank. I guess I'm gonna have to pick up some Slinkys in San Angelo for my directional feeder since I'm headed out today and my feeder is low. I'm assuming you just zip tie the top side AC?

I paid $3 each at Walmart and zip tied them.

Comment

Well frank. I guess I'm gonna have to pick up some Slinkys in San Angelo for my directional feeder since I'm headed out today and my feeder is low. I'm assuming you just zip tie the top side AC?

Someone didn't read the entire thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                            Someone didn't read the entire thread.
                            I did...I guess I missed it

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                              That made me laugh

I did buy my slinky's from Walmart. $9 to keep coons off the corn. All these years we've been over thinking it.

Well there it is.

I was hoping it was at the dollar store since I pass 5-6 on the way to the lease.

Comment

I did...I guess I missed it

Nice edit. It's no joke as Skinny has also said. Hopefully they will work for you too. Im almost wanting coons to try now just for the entertainment value

I was just told Dollar General has them Jason. Hopefully you haven't passed the last one.
                                Last edited by AntlerCollector; 07-12-2017, 08:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X