Tattoos?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
    I have a question for the tat guys. I have never understood why skulls make up such a huge part of tattoos. Seems a little creepy, but please know I am not judging. Are people who like skulls more likely to get a tat or do people who like tats get drawn to skulls?
    I really cant say for everyone else, but all the skulls I did are tributes to important people in my life who are now gone in some form or fashion...the roses are wrapped around them for love and the skulls are for the death. I just got the navy skull a couple weeks ago for my grandfather, who was a WWII vet and retired commander in the navy who passed away 2 months ago... tattoos are a very personal thing...some people will put anything on their bodies, but most others I believe are chosen for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a question for the tat guys. I have never understood why skulls make up such a huge part of tattoos. Seems a little creepy, but please know I am not judging. Are people who like skulls more likely to get a tat or do people who like tats get drawn to skulls?
      I have a ton of ink but no skulls on me personally. I can appreciate the artwork but I don't want any on me.

Comment

Originally posted by coachk View Post
        I really cant say for everyone else, but all the skulls I did are tributes to important people in my life who are now gone in some form or fashion...the roses are wrapped around them for love and the skulls are for the death. I just got the navy skull a couple weeks ago for my grandfather, who was a WWII vet and retired commander in the navy who passed away 2 months ago... tattoos are a very personal thing...some people will put anything on their bodies, but most others I believe are chosen for a reason.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I believe this has to do with if you want color or non color. None of my tattoos have any color so I have a skull on mine. If I was to go with a bunch of color I wouldn’t have a Falcon Skull on my arm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good question. I've always been curious too. Many on here are pretty good tats but I also would have a hard time getting one from anyone but the best in the country. I really like the work by gangatattoo or something like that. He does Odell Beckhams and von Miller's tats. They are typically of people or animals but his artistic skills are amazing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
            I really like the work by gangatattoo or something like that.
            Wow! http://www.gangatattoo.com/en/

Comment

My daughter in laws that she got done about a month ago.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the sun on up left shoulder with the sun rays going through the 3 crosses of cavalry across upper left shoulder. I also have the Hebrew lettering for "Yahweh" underneath the crosses. Underneath the sun I have a cross anchor with a nautical compass below that. On same arm on back of arm I have a viking ship riding through a storm with lightning bolts around it. Still on same arm, I have a weather worn/battered American flag tied into everything. I recently added more water below the ship to tie everything together. I dont have pics of everything together but here is the ship shortly after I got it.

After I added more water earlier this year.

Comment

Cool pic I found.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by duckhead View Post
                      My daughter in laws that she got done about a month ago.

Is that a Rember Orellana tattoo?

Comment

Originally posted by jsavoie88 View Post
                        Is that a Rember Orellana tattoo?
                        Brandon Albus

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by duckhead View Post
                            Brandon Albus