This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    What about Justin McMillan at LSU? That was an out of the blue offer and it does not seem like he has ever been mentioned in the discussion.

He is a good kid, but I did not think he was talented enough to play QB at LSU.

Have you ever seen our QBs play? I can't throw a spiral but I can run when somebody is chasing me! Heck I would have a shot at starting QB in BR. [emoji22]

We're like the Cleveland Browns of college ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The jokes write themselves...

Comment

The Horns are back!

Comment

Texas has an all-time winning record vs all those schools except USC.

CDC says he wants to play one monster game and two games you should take care of per year. So there’s still a chance to play A&M with the years listed. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by krisw View Post
            Yeah, but that game is 4 and 5 years out. He will turn 70 that season. That's the only reason why I think he would hang it up.
            I didn’t realize he would be that old, he dang sure doesn’t look that old! I could see him hanging it up by then, especially if he wins a few more like BoB said

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              Paul is taking Avitar bets now for 2022 and 2023.

As we say in the trade, the window is open

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
              I’ll take the under.

That's cruel.

Comment

Texas has a pretty impressive non conference slate coming up.

[ATTACH]908321[/ATTACH]
                It's crazy how far back Arkansas has pushed that return game.

Comment

Texas has an all-time winning record vs all those schools except USC.

CDC says he wants to play one monster game and two games you should take care of per year. So there’s still a chance to play A&M with the years listed. [emoji16]
                  [emoji869][emoji23][emoji869]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I love how the game has shifted to playing more big name OOC games. I would honestly rather lose to an Alabama or Ohio State than play a meaningless 3rd or 4th tier directional college. It's easy to poke fun at the Big12-2 but, at least there aren't as many irrelevant games to suffer through.

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                      I love how the game has shifted to playing more big name OOC games. I would honestly rather lose to an Alabama or Ohio State than play a meaningless 3rd or 4th tier directional college. It's easy to poke fun at the Big12-2 but, at least there aren't as many irrelevant games to suffer through.

It’s a great trend in college football for the big boys to play each other. It also helps teams trying to sell their season tickets. The Big 12 plays an extra conference game so that makes scheduling these marquee games tougher.

Texas will play Bama more times than Georgia in the next 6 years.

Comment

It’s a great trend in college football for the big boys to play each other. It also helps teams trying to sell their season tickets. The Big 12 plays an extra conference game so that makes scheduling these marquee games tougher.

Texas will play Bama more times than Georgia in the next 6 years.
                        Looks like you have A&M winning the SEC west

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                          Looks like you have A&M winning the SEC west

They got to get over LSU first[emoji1]

Obviously I’m referring to regular season scheduled games.

Comment

Man I wish Texas played Aggy and Arky every year. Aggy shoukd play Texas, Tech, BU and TCU every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Man I wish Texas played Aggy and Arky every year. Aggy shoukd play Texas, Tech, BU and TCU every year.

No need to make our schedule any weaker than it already is!

Sorry couldn't help it.

Comment

Or.....no need to replace those FCS easy wins with 2-3 more losses.....

Comment

Working...
                                X