I’m happy with this one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    Is that the carbon barrel with the titanium brake?
    Yes sir it is. If you want to come shoot it just let me know. I have a range just minutes from the house.

Comment

Good looking stock. Let us know how it shoots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a nice rifle Will... Where do you shoot?

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by caughtandhobble View Post
            That's a nice rifle Will... Where do you shoot?
            I shoot at the Bay Area shooting club on Euell rd. It’s about a mile from the house.

Comment

Sweet looking rifle!

Comment

That's a fine looking rifle.

I just picked up a 6.5x284 and am looking forward to some load tuning with it after season. I shot just a few rounds through it and was very impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Slick8 View Post
                  That's a fine looking rifle.

I just picked up a 6.5x284 and am looking forward to some load tuning with it after season. I shot just a few rounds through it and was very impressed.
                  I bought a savage last month in the same caliber and shot a buck and a fox with it. I was very pleased with it. That’s what I bought this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wil Taylor View Post
                    I shoot at the Bay Area shooting club on Euell rd. It’s about a mile from the house.
                    It's about a mile from my house also. I live on adlong school rd. Figured you lived in lake shadows by your avatar pic. How do you like the scope? I'm wanting to get one.

Comment

Originally posted by Silvey View Post
                      It's about a mile from my house also. I live on adlong school rd. Figured you lived in lake shadows by your avatar pic. How do you like the scope? I'm wanting to get one.
                      I am at the end of Runneburg so I cut across the grass farm and I’m there. I really like the scope so far. I gave a review on my updated post about the gun and scope. You ever want to go shoot give me a holler

Comment

Working...
                      X