Potus sotu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mjjust View Post
    I don't know either way about government involvement so i won't argue that statement. I will say after the evidence that is coming out about the corrupt things the democrats did surrounding the election I wouldn't put it past the democrats to do anything so evil.
    There you go with DNC vs GOP again.
    Even though it was GOP that brought this about I'm saying the entire govt is complicit.

Read up on Gary Webb

I'm not saying the color of their skin makes them less likely to be able to "think up" How to cook crack.
    I could be saying that given their access to education and lack of political collateral greatly reduces the likelihood for them to be able to come up with such a great plan to flood the streets of every ghetto in America with a particular drug.

Think about it, you have kids 16 to 24 with barely an 8th grade education bringing in tons of coke from Nicaragua?
    LoL
    Yeah ok.

I still can't believe you tried to pin it on the dems when clearly Regaen ran the CIA and the Iran Contra which involved Nicaragua and the importing of cocaine from there.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
      There you go with DNC vs GOP again.
      Even though it was GOP that brought this about I'm saying the entire govt is complicit.

Read up on Gary Webb

I'm not saying the color of their skin makes them less likely to be able to "think up" How to cook crack.
      I could be saying that given their access to education and lack of political collateral greatly reduces the likelihood for them to be able to come up with such a great plan to flood the streets of every ghetto in America with a particular drug.

Think about it, you have kids 16 to 24 with barely an 8th grade education bringing in tons of coke from Nicaragua?
      LoL
      Yeah ok.

I still can't believe you tried to pin it on the dems when clearly Regaen ran the CIA and the Iran Contra which involved Nicaragua and the importing of cocaine from there.
      What the F does any of this have to do with the SOTU address?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
        What the F does any of this have to do with the SOTU address?
        Trump stated we would step up the war drugs. T’fans maintains that there would be no war on drugs without the govt bringing them here and teaching poor black kids from the projects how to smuggle in raw materials and cook the stuff. But he can’t really explain how poor white trailertrash figures out how to cook meth or really how uneducated folks have been figuring out how to smuggle anything and everything since the beginning of time. Hell my college girlfriend couldn’t figure out why the red m’s tasted better than the green w’s, but she smuggled raisins everywhere she went!

Comment

classy...

Rep. Brenda Lawrence, D-Mich., was caught playing a cellphone game during President Trump’s State of the Union on Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            But he can’t really explain how poor white trailertrash figures out how to cook meth or really how uneducated folks have been figuring out how to smuggle anything and everything since the beginning of time.

Govt started meth too.
            Anybody can grow weed.
            It's a plant.
            It's natural.
            But making cocaine is a huge process just as cooking meth is.
            You need all these special chemicals to make meth.
            Dexatrim, cough syrup, Mr bubble bath, etc
            Who sits around in their single wide thinking up stuff like that?
            Wouldn't it be easier just to grow some weed on a neck acre you got?

And it has nothing to do with color but it has 100% to do with poverty.
            These drug epidemics are hitting the lower income areas harder than wealthy areas.

Uneducated folks can smuggle a pound or two of cocaine across a border.
            But we are talking METRIC TONS that fill entire container ships or submarines full of drugs being smuggled.

Comment

If Maxine Waters had a son -----------------

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                If Maxine Waters had a son -----------------
                I think she does! And he's on this thread!

Comment

Govt started meth too.

Anybody can grow weed.

It's a plant.

It's natural.

These drug epidemics are hitting the lower income areas harder than wealthy areas.

But we are talking METRIC TONS that fill entire container ships or submarines full of drugs being smuggled.

So...you liked the speech??

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Ahhh ok I got it. Trumps comment on Americans as dreamers..as well as fellow TBH'ers quoting him, both did not include reference to American Indians as a pre-american dreamers so you enlighten us all on right leaning forgotten/purged history. Thanks for helping draw us back into reality.
                    I love this silly Indians argument. However, it is scary how some people's minds work. "Or doesn't"

Comment

Govt started meth too.
                      Anybody can grow weed.
                      It's a plant.
                      It's natural.

You introduced race into the discussion. Furthermore you do realize that very uneducated people imported humans by the METRIC tons... what’s easier to smuggle humans for blocks of nose candy?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        Ahhh ok I got it. Trumps comment on Americans as dreamers..as well as fellow TBH'ers quoting him, both did not include reference to American Indians as a pre-american dreamers so you enlighten us all on right leaning forgotten/purged history. Thanks for helping draw us back into reality.

He didn’t mention Indians...he didn’t mention the Irish, Italians, the Chinese, the Norwegians, or any of the hundreds of other nationalities or cultures that make us up. He said “AMERICANS”. Last I checked, native Americans were part of that label.
                        As for that “purged history”, it happened. Over 500 years. What do YOU think he should have said about that?

Comment

Ok, I'm deciding on which post to comment on

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                            Ok, I'm deciding on which post to comment on

That’s easy...all of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                              He didn’t mention Indians...he didn’t mention the Irish, Italians, the Chinese, the Norwegians, or any of the hundreds of other nationalities or cultures that make us up. He said “AMERICANS”. Last I checked, native Americans were part of that label.
                              As for that “purged history”, it happened. Over 500 years. What do YOU think he should have said about that?
                              I just caught this, how long do you think we have been here?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                I just caught this, how long do you think we have been here?

Who? Natives? Depends...some say 30,000 years, some say 45,000. Or are you talking about tribes? Some have been distinct for 500-700 years. Some much more recent. My own ancestors, a branch of what became choctaws, came to my area after the obliteration of the Analco culture. The Spanish inadvertatley destroyed them with small pox in the 1500s.
                                But state your point. And why trump should have mentioned any of that in the SOTU.

Comment

Working...
                                X