No announcement yet.

Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was doing inspections up at Ft Hood for the new Hospital a few years back and one of the construction workers had an ankle bracelet. I asked someone else about it and he had murdered 3 people and just got out after serving I think 15 years.

Nice guy, hard worker. It blew my mind.

Comment

We had a tenant at a property we own in Grapevine. He was in the trucking business. Always late with rent, lots of excuses, etc.
      However, he always had the latest/greatest toys - fancy ski boats, new truck, etc.
      He eventually moved out owing us some money. Shortly afterward, we read stories in the paper about him hiring someone to kill his wife. Killer showed up at the right address, but wrong street. Killed the innocent lady that answered the doorbell.
      The guy who was our tenant has been on the run since - I don't believe he's been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by KBM View Post
        I've met hundreds, used to work for TDC so that was part of the job!

Same here. Usually they are the better inmates as compared to sex offenders/dope dealers etc.

Comment

Wow I must lead a sheltered life. Some of you hang with the wrong crowd.....just saying....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jen-Man View Post
            Wow I must lead a sheltered life. Some of you hang with the wrong crowd.....just saying....

Chances are at some point in your life you have been in the same room or area with a murder. Not just someone that killed a person, there's a lot of those, but a real murderer.

Comment

Had a guy here at work that emptied chip hoppers and changed coolant in the machines. One night he was on the news for killing I think it was 3 people at a party in S. Dallas.

Growing up in S. Dallas, I saw a few people stabbed to death.

Comment

Know a guy whos son was killed by his uncle (wifes brother)
                Uncle is doing time in Huntsville - Guy has sworn to kill him the day he gets out.
                He's dead *** serious too.
                All affairs are in order... even his employer is aware.

Comment

Originally posted by jmeghunts View Post
                  Chances are at some point in your life you have been in the same room or area with a murder. Not just someone that killed a person, there's a lot of those, but a real murderer.

Yea I have been around my share of strange people, especially in my younger, wilder days. Lots of friends I have lost contact with over the years so your probably right. And as we know not all murders act strange, could be our normal acting neighbor, brother or sister.

Comment

I just remembered one of our fellow TBH members.JDUbuzz(James Usry)..He was shot by his stepson.James couldn't whip his way out of a wet paper sack,but it was ruled "self defense".The shooter was fresh out of boot camp..Man,the that still burns me.

Comment

I know a guy that was wasted driving his truck, he hit and killed someone.

He has 2 previous DWIs so he is being charged with murder

Comment

Had one in Kalispell Montana, order a round of drinks at a bar one night, for my table of two friends. He just got out of prison for killing his wife and tossed her body of the town's bridge into the river.

Comment

Originally posted by Smithwr View Post
                          Used to work with a guy in the oilfield. He was really nice and a hard worker but you could tell he had a screw loose (a full scalp tatoo is what I noticed first)...details are sketchy and I cant remember his last name to google it but basically he kidnapped his estranged wife in Abilene and fled south, eventually shooting a cop during a traffic stop. I could have swore the stop was in Kerrville but I cant find any news articles on it.
                          found it

Comment

someone I had worked with in the past shot her ex, ex's girlfriend (who had been a friend of hers) and then herself.

Comment

I went to high school with this crazy nut job

An East Texas mother now awaits her execution date for capital murder. Thursday night, a jury recommended 45-year old Kimberly Cargill be sentenced to death by lethal injection.

She's on death row.

I'm sure anybody from Tyler area knows the story.

Comment

We have a childhood acquaintance that ran with the same crowd whom killed one of our buddies with a knife, he has been in and out of prison. I have another childhood buddy that took years of abuse from a parent into his own hands one night with a handgun, was punished, graduated college, now living life and raising kids (I run into him from time to time).
                                Last edited by Chad C; 06-15-2017, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X