No announcement yet.

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's already stupid hard to get a class 3. Feds I'm sure will blame anyone but themselves for this guy having one (if he did)

Comment

Originally posted by Encinal View Post
      Yeah. No.
      Why? You think our founding father with black powder had fully automatic rifles in mind when they wrote the right to bear arms. C'mon man.

Comment

It's already stupid hard to get a class 3. Feds I'm sure will blame anyone but themselves for this guy having one (if he did)
        I read he had no criminal history. Will be interesting to see if he got them legally.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Enough is enough. I'm ready to see only hunting rifles (bolt action), shotguns and pistols for sale. Flame away.

Then ban rocks since Cain used one too murder his brother, fertilizer that McVeigh used for OK City and planes the Taliban used on the World Trade Centers.

Evil men will do evil by any means necessary in their sick mind too accomplish their goal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Why? You think our founding father with black powder had fully automatic rifles in mind when they wrote the right to bear arms. C'mon man.
            You think they had Twitter in mind when they wrote the right to free speech? C'mon man.

Comment

They are among us.

Comment

I read he had no criminal history. Will be interesting to see if he got them legally.
                If he did then big brother wasn't doing their due diligence. How often do we hear that "this guy was on the FBI's radar."

Comment

Originally posted by stinkbelly View Post
                  They are among us.
                  Another defensive back to the list!

Comment

Just my thought but how about we let people mourn and find out the facts of what all took place before we start all the opinions on laws and politics.

Comment

Enough is enough. I'm ready to see only hunting rifles (bolt action), shotguns and pistols for sale. Flame away.
                      That won't make it stop. People have been mass murdered by bombs, trucks, and knives recently as well. It's a evilness that I can't fathom. Once these people decide to hurt innocents, they do it with whatever is handy. That's what makes it all so sad and frustrating.

Comment

I tell you what...I'm looking at live pics of the hotel and you can't see any windows busted out on the concert side. Interested to see what info proves to be fact when the fog wears off.

Comment

How do you get 8 guns and 1000+ rounds of ammo into the hotel without causing some suspicion?

This is no "snap"... premeditated for sure
                          Easy..I've done it with six,before we had the house @ the deer pasture..Heck,he was there for a few days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                            What is nov 4th? Terrible all around and certainly well planned by the coward. Hope he's getting some extra pitchfork and hell fire about now

Antifa is declaring this their day to over throw the President. Some news taking it as far as a declaration of all out war

Comment

Is this just an emotional gut reaction or are you serious?

If he'd killed 500 instead of 50 by using fertilizer, would you call for a national ban on farm chemicals?

What about the rest of us who own these guns and don't kill people with them?

Comment

Wonder what the effect will be on the sale of AR type weapons

Comment

Working...
                                X