Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Plains Archery (Lubbock) banquet / meeting 2017

Hi South Plains Archery Members,

I hope the Christmas Holidays were good to you and your year is off to a wonderful start.

We will hold our membership banquet / meeting on January 21st @ 6:00 pm. This year we will meet at the community center in Idalou located at 202 W 7th Street in Idalou, Texas.

The club will provide the drinks and brisket like we normally do and members are asked to bring a side dish. Joe Miller will bring the beans and Becky Woodell is bringing broccoli cheese cornbread.
    Please let me know if you will be able to bring an item for the banquet.

For those who have never attended the banquet it is a casual, friendly affair. We vote on membership dues for the year, shoot fees, shoot dates, elect new officers and plan what we would like to see happen throughout the year. We also vote on what charity to donate the benefit shoot fund too so please come join us if you can.

Good food, great company and door prizes to sweetin the deal!
    We hope to see you there!
    Cathie

Hi guys. My wife, two teenage boys and I are looking to join most likely. My wife isn't a hunter at all but likes activities and we hope she will shoot bows with us. The boys and I are obsessed hunters. For charity/fund raising I bet I can donate a cull buck and/or javelina hunt on my moms ranch South of Garden City if that helps. I also have another boy in Lubbock that works at the sheriffs office that may join. Shoot me a PM for what we need to do please.

Comment

Sounds great, pm sent!
      Originally posted by westexasagent View Post
      Hi guys. My wife, two teenage boys and I are looking to join most likely. My wife isn't a hunter at all but likes activities and we hope she will shoot bows with us. The boys and I are obsessed hunters. For charity/fund raising I bet I can donate a cull buck and/or javelina hunt on my moms ranch South of Garden City if that helps. I also have another boy in Lubbock that works at the sheriffs office that may join. Shoot me a PM for what we need to do please.

Comment

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday

Comment

Working...
        X