• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tty

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Gonna send this to the top a few more times before I pull the trigger on the cabella's chair. The bass pro chair is sold out online and in the stores.

Comment

ttt

Comment

we're about the same size and i hear ya. i have a millinium t100 tripod with the same type seat, most comfortable seat i've sat in . over time it has conformed to the south forty and fits like an old pair of jeans. really appriciated by hour three and beyond.

Comment

Alright, last bump, then I'll let this thing die.

Comment

1 more time for the big boys. I purchased a blind chair but must hunt out of it 1st. Report later

Comment

I got one of these from Academy for $40. Sat in it at the house for hours with no issue. Shot out of the pop up in the backyard and it works fine so far. I'm a big guy 6'5" donut shy of #300 and it feels solid
                  Attached Files

Comment

Cant bring myself to spend a bunch on blind chairs.

I have used an old office chair, with no arms. Worked fine and free.

I have also used an old 100% wooden dinning room table, worked fine and free.

This year in my new blind I am going with the tripod chair with the back. Seems to be very comfortable, for how long during a sit, time will tell. I do like the ability to recline in the blind which I will miss with the tripod chair.

Comment

Working...
                    X