Kroger on the AR bandwagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikebyrge View Post
    FYI. I was in HEB last night and they had NO gun magazines on the rack. May just be that they were sold-out but that would be the first time I've been there in several years that was the case.
    I can't recall the last time I even walked by the magazine/book section at any store, Kroger/HEB/Walmart/etc...if I even purchase a magazine, it's the Texas Fish and Game, and I usually buy it at Academy while I'm in there

Comment

Stop selling AR magazines. Dang I was going to buy a couple of 30 Rounder's. ;-)

Comment

I feel so much safer now

Comment

You might get beat by a chicken leg

Comment

I can't recall the last time I even walked by the magazine/book section at any store, Kroger/HEB/Walmart/etc...if I even purchase a magazine, it's the Texas Fish and Game, and I usually buy it at Academy while I'm in there
            Kroger is one of the few places I go into that has GUNS, Amercian Handgunner and Handloader magazines on the shelf. Those are the only ones I ever buy but usuall just read them while my wife is grocery shopping.

Comment

They suck anyway. HEB for the win.

Comment

I already quit shopping at Kroger a long time ago. Was mistreated and singled out by a black employee because I am white. Not a misunderstanding on my part either. Manager of course did nothing about it either. I let corporate know but doubt anything was done.

Comment

Maybe Kroger needs to not sell junk food to fat kids and their fat parents more people die from obesity than guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                    I already quit shopping at Kroger a long time ago. Was mistreated and singled out by a black employee because I am white. Not a misunderstanding on my part either. Manager of course did nothing about it either. I let corporate know but doubt anything was done.
                    Sure does suck when stuff like that happens! cant say I have ever reached out to corporate. Kudos to ya as I have learned to accept that some individuals are not worth the brain cells.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      Maybe Kroger needs to not sell junk food to fat kids and their fat parents more people die from obesity than guns.
                      Maybe they should also quit selling gasoline so there won’t be anymore drunk driving.

Comment

Originally posted by switchbackxt View Post
                        Maybe they should also quit selling gasoline so there won’t be anymore drunk driving.
                        Or Beer

Comment

Geezus! Can we find anything else to whine about? I am so tired of everybody gettin their panties in a wod over every little thing. How many people actually go to Kroger to get their AR magazines? I’m not gonna stop going to Kroger because they don’t sell AR magazines. They didn’t take anything away from me. And I can’t tell you the last time I bought a magazine at a grocery store, or anywhere, actually! Only thing Kroger did was find a way to NOT make money.

Comment

another reason for me not to shop there

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                              Geezus! Can we find anything else to whine about? I am so tired of everybody gettin their panties in a wod over every little thing. How many people actually go to Kroger to get their AR magazines? I’m not gonna stop going to Kroger because they don’t sell AR magazines. They didn’t take anything away from me. And I can’t tell you the last time I bought a magazine at a grocery store, or anywhere, actually! Only thing Kroger did was find a way to NOT make money.
                              Bwahahahahahahahahha................yessiree!!!!
                              I think they found a way to "sound good" (not look good) to the housewives, generations X's and primary shoppers they market to. By stopping to carry an item (magazine) that probably does not sell because the mass majority of their target audience don't buy newspapers or magazines in the 21st Century.......sounds like a corporate marketing move with so little downside it is scary brilliant!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Bwahahahahahahahahha................yessiree!!!!
                                I think they found a way to "sound good" (not look good) to the housewives, generations X's and primary shoppers they market to. By stopping to carry an item (magazine) that probably does not sell because the mass majority of their target audience don't buy newspapers or magazines in the 21st Century.......sounds like a corporate marketing move with so little downside it is scary brilliant!
                                Exactly! As long as they keep the 30.06 signs off the front door I'll keep shopping there. Besides I'd be running outta places to get groceries! Wish we had HEB in the metroplex.

Comment

Working...
                                X