Thank you!

Comment

Very nice bicolor.
      Originally posted by Edward F View Post
      [ATTACH]917382[/ATTACH]

Wife and I just got a GSD from https://www.schwarzerhund.com/
      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

there is no temperamental difference between European bred Mals and any of the East German, Dutch, or Czech lines of GSDs.

And ALL Mals aren't hyped up crazies. I had a working K-9 for seven years that was very calm, stayed in the house and slept on the bed. Never tore up anything.

I had one that was nuts, big , big male Mal that was a product of his raising/training(or lack of). Got rid of him.

I have a female Mal currently, very friendly and calm. No crazier than your average three year old Lab, probably less. Very smart, loyal dog. People and dog friendly, never causes any trouble. And I do NOT spend a lot of time working her.

I have had a couple of GSDs, good dogs. I'd take a Mal any, and every day over a GSD if I needed a working or protection dog. They are smarter and grittier.

howdy BOB...

Comment

Sure miss my old partner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Very nice bicolor.
            I meant to message you and ask what you thought of the breeder. Seems to be a good one and the opportunity fell in our lap. She is out of state and should be here next weekend.

Comment

Not close.

The GSD is the most versatile breed in the world.

Comment

you just made that up didn't you BOB..

Comment

that may be the most inaccurate, idiotic list about ANYTHING I have ever seen. Really.

Comment

You mad?

They do actual tests. It's not guess work.

But I do agree. Combine those tests with the working ability of the European line GSD and they are easily top dog. The Border Collie and Poodle pale in comparison.Throw in the intimidating looks, beauty and toughness and you have...the ultimate breed.

Comment

We've had a female for 10 years. No complaints except she sheds like nobodies business! She's laid back in her old age, and does just fine with other dogs. She's actually a Therapy dog, Licensed and trained but we don't use her for that much more at all.

Comment

mad?, heck no.

a cocker, weimie, and a Brittany are three of the dumbest dogs on the planet and whoever made up that joke of a list put em ahead of a Mal??? Come on BOB that was a total fail.

Comment

Sorry but it is not a made up list. It is compiled via a test.

Comment

Originally posted by CP121 View Post
                            This is Glock, they’re definitely not for your average person. These dogs have got to have a job. Luckily we live on a ranch so he stays busy. He can get some cattle out of the brush pretty quick lol.

A friend of ours is a K9 officer for the Cleveland County Sheriff Department in OK and keeps him in training every so often so that has been a big help. They're extremely smart dogs, too smart actually, but if a person decides to get one they better have plenty of time to work with them or it isn’t going to end up good.

Cute little dog. [emoji38]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              Sorry but it is not a made up list. It is compiled via a test.

Then it's a stupid test.

Comment

Well alrighty then. We now know who has dogs not ranked high on the list. Lol. So responding to commands has nothing to do with intelligence?

Comment

Working...
                                X