Ufc 223

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
    Connor will be lucky to be allowed back in the country. He is facing felony charges.

This wasn't staged. Certainly not by the UFC. 3 fights were canceled due to this. Ray Borg got glass in his eyes, Michael Chiesa got cut. Rose was narrowly missed by glass. This nearly screwed the entire card.

Connor doesn't want to fight anymore, doesn't need to. If he has beef with Khabib he could have settled it in the ring for his next fight and got paid millions to do it. But he knows he needs his 20 buddies there to help him fight khabib because he can not beat him. That is pretty evident by this ordeal.
    Mac vs Khabib in Russia... I agree it wasn't staged by the UFC! Connor has his own agenda. He'll make a bunch of money off this deal IMO. Only time will tell!

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
      I never thought Max could do the weight.....safely...
      WAY too much in a short perod of time....
      Pettis will be fun... still going to get beat up though....
      I thought the whole reason Max was even the consideration for the fight was his already low walk around weight ?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        I thought the whole reason Max was even the consideration for the fight was his already low walk around weight ?
        Nobody will say for certain what Max Holloway weighed when he agreed to fight Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 223, but he has until Friday afternoon to get down to 155 pounds if he wants a shot at the UFC lightweight title. That’s 10 pounds heavier than his typical fighting weight, though he’s a big featherweight and it…

Comment

I bet Dana is ******

Comment

Who’s still gonna rent it?

Comment

i might just to see rose....
              shes my hero.

Comment

I never pay, but always watch, lol

Part of the fun is hanging with the kiddo and buddies.

Comment

I just read Max is out. Pettis is going to try and fill in sense Chiesa is out due to injury cause by Connor. Poor ole Pettis needs to find some kind of injury to excuse him from having to endure the beating he is going to take.

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                    I just read Max is out. Pettis is going to try and fill in sense Chiesa is out due to injury cause by Connor. Poor ole Pettis needs to find some kind of injury to excuse him from having to endure the beating he is going to take.
                    You're late to the party.
                    Pettis is out now too... They were bringing in Nate diaz, but hes doing a triathlon so its going to be George St. Pierre.

Comment

Didn't it take a long time for the UFC to get sanctioned in NYC?

I can see the UFC having to shoulder some of the fallout from this garbage. They have much deeper pockets to go after if they ever want to fight there again. From what I read Connors media team were the ones inside with press credentials that let the gang in. Is this true?

So far I have only seen the crummy cell videos from the actual bus attack. Most of the fighters have big Twitter followings. Have any pic of the injured fighters showed up? There seems to be a lack of details floating around the day after.

Comment

Conor's in jail.

Dana says he aint helpin him out of this one..

Dana says conor txted him after the incident and said "had to be done"..

"No ... no," White said on ESPN's Get Up! on Friday morning when asked if he would help McGregor. "Normally, yes, I would dive right in and do everything in my power to help one of my guys. But not in this situation.

"He came into the Barclays Center, attacked our fighters and attacked my staff with a bunch of guys. No, you don't get my help on this one."

Comment

Pettis has been pulled - UFC didnt want to pay his asking price ?

Felder in line - NYC has said no due to ranking discrepancy, in negotiations now.

Comment

What a mess!

Comment

Lol this card is hilarious... NY sucks to get a fight card going in

Comment

This is crazy!!! Just bring in Brian Ortega and let them go. He is prolly best fit to wrestle kabib besides for gsp.

Comment

Working...
                                X