No announcement yet.

Official 2019-2020 Lake Whitney and Aquilla Hunting and Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25 yard shot and she went 30 yards. She bled a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work P&Y151!

Comment

Originally posted by popeandyoung151 View Post

25 yard shot and she went 30 yards. She bled a little.

Nice & bloody. What broad head did you shoot it with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Rage 2 blade

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy7306 View Post
            Today

I'm the one in the back that's snoring.

Comment

Back at it. Gonna try the second new spot this morning. Good luck everyone

Comment

The deer win again. Had one fork horn buck at 24 yards for 15 minutes. Bet he is glad he was only 10 or so inches wide. Maybe next time.

Comment

Thanks for posting Justin! I read your first post today, just before daylight. Was hoping for ya. At least you saw one in the new spot.

Comment

Yep always nice at least seeing them.

Comment

Well, my season may be over. I'm settling in the ER with a bad knee. Stepped down when getting out of my stand yesterday and felt the dreaded pop. It's been bothering me for a couple weeks and I guess I just pushed too far.

Comment

Hope it's not your quad jnd. Keep us informed of how your doing. My Dad had his tear loose several years ago. And they had to go in and clamp it down cause it tore completely loose. That was a long recovery for him. He was on the golf course playing with my brother on the back side of one of the holes he overshot. He was on the back edge of the green standing there looking down in the bottom where his ball was 30 foot down a slope when his quad tore loose. He ended up beside his ball. The paramedics had a really hard time getting back up the slope without him because of the steep wet slope. Much-less pulling him back up in a basket. The ambulance could only park 80 yards close because the ground was wet. Thank goodness my brother was there to make the call.

Comment

Thanks. I don't think it's too bad. I'm setting here figuring out how to get in my kayak to duck Hunt Kansas in two weeks.
                          My two youngest were with me. First thing my daughter said was she thought we should amputate and picked up a tree saw.

Comment

Lol funny daughter. Heal up quick.

Comment

Looks like a possible sprain. Will give it a while week immobilize and see if better

Comment

If y’all need me to back ur boat up at Aquilla or Whitney , I’m tired of waiting 15 minutes to back a trailer n the water, no charge!! Smdh

Comment

Working...
                                X