X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rest of you let last week go. Now.

Comment

UT if you could label your thermostats that’d be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
        You want to get banned back to the stone ages bring up something like Bonfire as a point of your argument regarding class. I don't think I or my Aggie partner on this site have any stomach for that. Just sayin'.
        I am not sure how it was taking me as talking trash about the incident as that was absolutely NOT was I was doing. I was referring to what happened to the Texas team the night before and the morning of the game by some ag fans. I actually thought what both schools did including the UT band was amazing. I was by no means making light of the situation. I was calling a spade a spade as far as what the Texas team dealt with the 24 hours prior to the game. Whoever did it was classless. I was there so I speak from first hand knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
          If you don't mind Chad, how could he stop ut from having camps in La?

Google is your friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

On to Rice....

Comment

Hook’em Horns!

Comment

Hook'em Horns! Any good matchups this week? Been to busy to even check.

Comment

Hoping the two weeks to recover nips everything in the butt we need Lawrence to stay healthy!

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Hoping the two weeks to recover nips everything in the butt we need Lawrence to stay healthy!

I figured there were some wounded amongst that group, it was one heck of a physical contest.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

In the butt?

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                        I am not sure how it was taking me as talking trash about the incident as that was absolutely NOT was I was doing. I was referring to what happened to the Texas team the night before and the morning of the game by some ag fans. I actually thought what both schools did including the UT band was amazing. I was by no means making light of the situation. I was calling a spade a spade as far as what the Texas team dealt with the 24 hours prior to the game. Whoever did it was classless. I was there so I speak from first hand knowledge.
                        I'd say you're good. Texas stood up and honored the fallen. Then that other stuff happened.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          Mond for heisman after this week 😂😳
                          The only trophy he can win is the Toohighsmond Trophy!!

(I stole that from someone on here last week!)

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                            The only trophy he can win is the Toohighsmond Trophy!!

(I stole that from someone on here last week!)
                            Is that kinda like a toohighsBoB?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              There’s AC in the visiting locker room. LSU might not have been start enough to turn it on. [emoji1]
                              Oh, the irony of the grammatical error in this sentence......

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                                I'd say you're good. Texas stood up and honored the fallen. Then that other stuff happened.

Bob being civil. Awesome.

Longhorns showed a lot of class.

Comment

Working...
                                X