X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
    I thought for a minute ol Mr Cosby was out there balling again lol
    At halftime I told the LSU fan behind us that we needed Devin to get 10 touches in the 2nd half. I am not sure how many it was but he should have gotten one more first quarter (the one that Ingram dropped)!

I have yet to watch the game on the tube! Too soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      Orgeron on the 3rd &17 late in the game in which LSU ripped off a 61 TD TD run: “Yeah, thank God. Thank God. I knew when they got the ball back, we couldn’t stop them. Just to be honest, we couldn’t stop them.”

O is a cool cat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      I like Coach O. What you see is what you got!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
        I’m looking forward to next year!

I will be there come hell or high water!

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Oh man. This is too good!!! Love these SEC shorts. Especially when tu is the punch line.

Comment

Final analytics.

Comment

The defending champs do not have a single ranked opponent left on their schedule and probably won't.

Do you think they'll be able to maintain their ranking at No. 1?

Comment

Yes, and they will be healthy and well practiced to take out whoever ends up #4 so they get another shot.

They may or may not win it all this year, but they will be there in the mix.

Comment

Working...
                  X