This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Hell I thought he was starting at tackle as a freshman . Guard is a little different. I’m
    Assuming he slides out to tackle as he develops and has a few years in the weight program?
    Texas staff offered him as a guard. Now he’s starting at guard. I feel like that’s where he stays

Comment

Is there really an Alabama fan in here complaining? I feel so bad for ya'll, IDK what you'll ever do....

Comment

Originally posted by drbonner View Post
        Texas staff offered him as a guard. Now he’s starting at guard. I feel like that’s where he stays
        He will move to Tackle before he leaves.

We have 2 returning starters at Tackle who are both juniors, and we had an opening at guard. You put your best players in there, so he's playing guard then will move out when it's his time / vacancy. Germain Ifedi did the same thing.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bo Nix NC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.0 KB
ID:	24591251
          Bo Nix is the blonde kid pictured at the bottom left after the 2010 NC game.

He’ll make his first start as QB against those same Oregon Ducks Saturday night.
          How cool is that?

There are not 15 teams better than Auburn, the schedule is baked into that ranking.

Gus in his 7th season and if he loses to Bama, Georgia and LSU again he will be fired.

Not a bigger wild card anywhere than the Auburn Tigers.
          Wouldn’t surprise me if Gus craps the bed and Auburn loses 6 or steamrolls the West.

I’ve come full circle on him.
          He wants to be at Auburn and I hope he finds success in a make or break year.
          Liquor cabinet is ready for either outcome.

War Eagle everybody.

Comment

Yay. Auburn talk. [emoji38]

Just kidding Clark .

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 1

The Texans are doing the same with their first round draft pick. He will also slide outside with a little experience. I don’t really care where he lines up as long as he is dominant. From the fall camp reports, he has been better than advertised. I’ll get to see with my own eyes tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 08-29-2019, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Gig em Aggies. Going to be a fun football season. Good luck to everyone’s team .except for the week they play the Ags .

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

We have 2 returning starters at Tackle who are both juniors, and we had an opening at guard. You put your best players in there, so he's playing guard then will move out when it's his time / vacancy. Germain Ifedi did the same thing.
                  Yep this is what I think as well by the time he is a Junior he will be the best lineman on the team they Generally move the best lineman to blind side tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark View Post
                    [ATTACH]970161[/ATTACH]
                    Bo Nix is the blonde kid pictured at the bottom left after the 2010 NC game.

He’ll make his first start as QB against those same Oregon Ducks Saturday night.
                    How cool is that?

There are not 15 teams better than Auburn, the schedule is baked into that ranking.

Gus in his 7th season and if he loses to Bama, Georgia and LSU again he will be fired.

Not a bigger wild card anywhere than the Auburn Tigers.
                    Wouldn’t surprise me if Gus craps the bed and Auburn loses 6 or steamrolls the West.

I’ve come full circle on him.
                    He wants to be at Auburn and I hope he finds success in a make or break year.
                    Liquor cabinet is ready for either outcome.

War Eagle everybody.
                    He seems to just do enough to keep his job. I think he can beat 1 or 2 of the 3. Interesting to see if it is enough.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post

He may do it, but at 335 he looks to be staying inside

Comment

Took a little longer but the sun did come up this morning. The paperboy was late again but at least th first pot of coffee was good and hot. Touch of fall in the air! Had an extra Little Debbie. No additional injuries! Dr. Cain will be taking care of Dylan's knee. If its as bad as Terrell's, we just wish him the best. Hopefully there was 100% attendance at all meetings.
                        I still have a tough time finding any excitement in the upcoming season. I mean all I wanted was to run it up the gut again, occasionally. Now it looks like we will have to be chunking it every play with all the LBs out. More 40 and 50 pt games from the other side.
                        I don't know what might help but I am willing to reluctantly open the Avatar window and accept challenges from all the Aggys and Bengals out there. Even Quackerdict. Maybe one or two from fans who really believe in their team and cheerleaders. I will appreciate y'all helping even it means having to sport some of the great avatars I know your strong teams will win for you.
                        Now all I have is watching Jalen run through the BIg 12 and TEXAS like croton oil.
                        Thanks in advance for trying to help by offering me an Avatar challenge. Y'all are good people!

Comment

He may do it, but at 335 he looks to be staying inside

17 has bait in the water...[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                            Took a little longer but the sun did come up this morning. The paperboy was late again but at least th first pot of coffee was good and hot. Touch of fall in the air! Had an extra Little Debbie. No additional injuries! Dr. Cain will be taking care of Dylan's knee. If its as bad as Terrell's, we just wish him the best. Hopefully there was 100% attendance at all meetings.
                            I still have a tough time finding any excitement in the upcoming season. I mean all I wanted was to run it up the gut again, occasionally. Now it looks like we will have to be chunking it every play with all the LBs out. More 40 and 50 pt games from the other side.
                            I don't know what might help but I am willing to reluctantly open the Avatar window and accept challenges from all the Aggys and Bengals out there. Even Quackerdict. Maybe one or two from fans who really believe in their team and cheerleaders. I will appreciate y'all helping even it means having to sport some of the great avatars I know your strong teams will win for you.
                            Now all I have is watching Jalen run through the BIg 12 and TEXAS like croton oil.
                            Thanks in advance for trying to help by offering me an Avatar challenge. Y'all are good people!

I feel like we are being hustled....

Comment

I have no idea why my post had the quote? The screens haunted

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X