• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They will get snatched up I’m sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
      It’s not the team, just the color
      You mean the ONLY unique color in all of sports?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
        They are section 3 row 26 so I’m thinking of starting at $1250.00 each on Craigslist. They come with 4 Champion Club passes but figure most tickets come with something like that. Needless to say I’m trying to get the most I can for them. If they don’t sell I’ll come here and make someone a great deal. Once again I have no idea what I’m doing. I wouldn’t pay $10.00 for them and I love the Horns. Just don’t like the heat and the crowds!
        Complete insanity. Just retarded. I mean it's a nice game but not on the TX/OU at the state fair level. I get those tickets for 300-500 each. Dang cajuns must really wanna come to Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
          Lol thanks for the offer! I really had no idea they were that dang expensive.

I prefer the W in BR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Complete insanity. Just retarded. I mean it's a nice game but not on the TX/OU at the state fair level. I get those tickets for 300-500 each. Dang cajuns must really wanna come to Austin.

I agree but that price is pretty dang high. I’d imagine I’ll get less.

Comment

If only they'd pay that money to fix their ****in highways....

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

Ours were $515 each in section one row 34 and I thought that was extremely high. I’ve had Amazing tickets at jerry world for LSU/Oregon and LSU/Miami for much much less than this.

Comment

I noticed Kenyon Green starting . . Javonne is 3rd team . . That's the way they start their careers . .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                    Ours were $515 each in section one row 34 and I thought that was extremely high. I’ve had Amazing tickets at jerry world for LSU/Oregon and LSU/Miami for much much less than this.
                    College games at pro stadiums kinda suck. Classic college stadiums are better. 515.00 sounds better. Still alot.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter;14334427[B
                      ]College games at pro stadiums kinda suck.[/B] Classic college stadiums are better. 515.00 sounds better. Still alot.

agreed. Jerryworld sucks imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                        I noticed Kenyon Green starting . . Javonne is 3rd team . . That's the way they start their careers . .

Glad to see Herman has the luxury right now to redshirt and develop lineman. That area has come a long way since the Strong days. Tyler Johnson gets to as well as of now

Hogmaulies with a couple years in D1 weight programs is ideal...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Glad to see Herman has the luxury right now to redshirt and develop lineman. That area has come a long way since the Strong days. Tyler Johnson gets to as well as of now

Hogmaulies with a couple years in D1 weight programs is ideal...
                          Nuttin wrong with bringin em in full grown . . Will follow both . .

Comment

Kenyon could likely be gone in 3 years if he lives up to the hype.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                              Nuttin wrong with bringin em in full grown . . Will follow both . .

I’m sure you will [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

2019 College Football - Week 1

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Kenyon could likely be gone in 3 years if he lives up to the hype.

Hell I thought he was starting at tackle as a freshman . Guard is a little different. I’m
                                Assuming he slides out to tackle as he develops and has a few years in the weight program?
                                Last edited by Smart; 08-28-2019, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X