Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my tickets in today for LSU and Texas!!!

Section 122

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Not the Saints. But I do find it amusing that the "Tigahs" are pretending to take the high road when it comes to NCAA football
      Really? I have breaking news for ya. NO top tier team or coach takes the high road.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        Really? I have breaking news for ya. NO top tier team or coach takes the high road.
        Right, this is the amusing part. Maybe I misinterpreted y'alls posts? It's insignificant either way I suppose...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Please forgive RLB. He’s not up to snuff in all things SEC. He thanks you for the heads up.
          RLB is very up to snuff on all things SEC....his post was directed at the Big12-2 bootlickers, who claim SEC only runs the ball and their “prolific offenses” are the only ones who can chunk it.

Comment

Bring on Thursday and some football!!! Probably won't get to see the Tigers this weekend. I doubt our NE Arkansas hotel has espnU. I'm hoping my longhorn buddy stocked back up on Octoberfest before next weekend. Haven't figured out what all I'm gonna cook but it will be good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              RLB is very up to snuff on all things SEC....his post was directed at the Big12-2 bootlickers, who claim SEC only runs the ball and their “prolific offenses” are the only ones who can chunk it.

RLB is not up to snuff on the SmartSarcasm for the gentlemen taking the time to inform RLB about all things SEC..

Comment

Let’s play some ball boys...enough of this pointless chit chat!

We comin’!

Comment

Wooooooooooo.

Let's go HORNS.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Oh yeah, the sec is RLB’s favorite football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      RLB is not up to snuff on the SmartSarcasm for the gentlemen taking the time to inform RLB about all things SEC..

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                      Let’s play some ball boys...enough of this pointless chit chat!

We comin’!
                      LSU is waitin......yer back, right?

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                      Oh yeah, the sec is RLB’s favorite football team.
                      sec sec sec!!!

Comment

Is this LSU v TX game going to settle the score of who is DBU?

What stats will be the measuring stick so we can crown the DBU champ since both schools claim it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                          Is this LSU v TX game going to settle the score of who is DBU?

What stats will be the measuring stick so we can crown the DBU champ since both schools claim it.

Lmao you can’t give yourself a nickname it doesn’t work like that those are handed out by your peers... no one outside of 6th street calls them DBU

Comment

Bleh bleh bleh..

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
                              Bring on Thursday and some football!!! Probably won't get to see the Tigers this weekend. I doubt our NE Arkansas hotel has espnU. I'm hoping my longhorn buddy stocked back up on Octoberfest before next weekend. Haven't figured out what all I'm gonna cook but it will be good!!

Maybe you can catch Eli and BAMA on the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                                Lmao you can’t give yourself a nickname it doesn’t work like that those are handed out by your peers... no one outside of 6th street calls them DBU

I see we ran out of Brasso I must have missed the smack talk notice reinstatement from the angel DDF...

Nobody withotu a Katrina card call's LSU DBU anymore..

Comment

Working...
                                X