No announcement yet.

Kayak Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great videoBilly. Looks like a ton of fun!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
      Another great videoBilly. Looks like a ton of fun!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Thanks Bisch. I wish I would have started this years ago. I had a 21ft century center console that was not half the fun!

Comment

Very cool video. Loots like a great time.

Are you going through multiple GoPro batteries and changing them out or just using the one in each cam the whole time?

Comment

Great video !

Comment

That’s awesome! I would go crazy trying to do all that in a little kayak though.

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
              Very cool video. Loots like a great time.

Are you going through multiple GoPro batteries and changing them out or just using the one in each cam the whole time?
              I change batteries as needed. I keep them in a water proff container.

Comment

Originally posted by robert97dodge View Post
                That’s awesome! I would go crazy trying to do all that in a little kayak though.
                It's not that bad once you get used to it. You figure out space and what you really need and what you can do without!lol

Comment

Anyone ever seen baby shark from Pink Fong
                  Last edited by WalkieTalkie; 08-12-2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Nice yak! I got to use a solo skiff recently and was in love. I haven’t used a Hobie with the mirage drive yet though. How do you like it?
                    Is the pedal drive fairly durable? Is it as fast as paddling?

Looks like a great trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cwag View Post
                      Nice yak! I got to use a solo skiff recently and was in love. I haven’t used a Hobie with the mirage drive yet though. How do you like it?
                      Is the pedal drive fairly durable? Is it as fast as paddling?

Looks like a great trip!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Love the hobie outback. The mirage drive is durable and the boat is quick for such a stable platform. I would like to try a solo skiff. They look pretty cool!

Comment

Originally posted by txtradesman View Post
                        Anyone ever seen baby shark from Pink Fong
                        What is that?lol

Comment

Had a goal of catching shark off a kayak years ago. Bought a ocean kayak drifter and went to crystal beach for a week. Caught shark and bull reds until I was tired of it. Was probaly the easiest fishing I have ever done. No one on the beach was catching anything but drifting big mullet I was hooking up none stop. Had a nice size bull shark pull me off shore a good ways. I would paddle to the color change and throw out my bait and let it drift. I landed every shark except for the big one I hooked up. I brought it up after a hour long fight , it’s nose was at the front of my kayak and it’s tail
                          Was close to the end . I cut my leader ! It was a cool experience, the black tips would launch out of the water when I hooked up.

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                            Had a goal of catching shark off a kayak years ago. Bought a ocean kayak drifter and went to crystal beach for a week. Caught shark and bull reds until I was tired of it. Was probaly the easiest fishing I have ever done. No one on the beach was catching anything but drifting big mullet I was hooking up none stop. Had a nice size bull shark pull me off shore a good ways. I would paddle to the color change and throw out my bait and let it drift. I landed every shark except for the big one I hooked up. I brought it up after a hour long fight , it’s nose was at the front of my kayak and it’s tail
                            Was close to the end . I cut my leader ! It was a cool experience, the black tips would launch out of the water when I hooked up.
                            It is an amazing experience that everyone should give a try!

Comment

Working...
                            X