3D Gun Guy Charged with Sexual Assault of a Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    It does sound a tad too convenient, but it also sounds like they have some hard evidence.
    Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
    I see what you did there

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
      Yes sir, me either. Even if it was a set up he took the illegal bait for them to set the hook. Don’t see any way imaginable I’d find my self in bed with a teenage girl.

You couldn’t see yourself at 22 going home with a 17 year old who was at a bar drinking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If, and it would be a huge freaking if, some government agency was responsible for this, then that would make them parties to the sexual assault of a child. I guess stranger things have happened but that seems like a mighty long stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
          So, this little innocent young lady registers as a client on a whore website, sells her goodies, commits child **** crimes and there is no mention of any consequences for her actions.
          Sure, if this guy knew she was a minor he should spend time in prison. He should face scrutiny and shame from family and friends but this chick needs to pay some sort of price for her actions as well.
          This is a pretty interesting bit...I would be willing to wager & agree with Smart that it is a set up of sorts. Not so much of the angle the gal intentionally targeted him, but that he himself was already on the radar & 'they' gotta got'm with the minor as a bonus.

Even if she was of age, there would still be thread on TBH of the 3D Gun Guy being a John...the minor is just gravy to defeat his battle. Fro the article:

The affidavit said a counselor called Austin police on Aug. 22 to report that a girl under the age of 17 told her she had sex with a 30-year-old man on Aug. 15 and was paid $500.

It's all speculation on my point but reckon 'counselor' reached out to this gal & said we got way more than $5 bones if you will come to our dance & make 3D sit this one out. Just me connecting the dots in my own head...I really don't understand the whole 3D printing fascination be it pro or anti gun in regards to the final product. Still not sure how the whole plastic gun is a desirable deal?? There are no plastic rounds, so the whole metal detector argument is dumb. It's legal to mfg your own gun made of metal / allow anyway, just can't mfg with the intent to sell sans Lic.

ANYWAY, 3D guy flees to Taiwan...ick. The creep just lost his free speech case at the cost of $500 of his own $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
            You couldn’t see yourself at 22 going home with a 17 year old who was at a bar drinking?

Didn’t realize he was 22. Bad comparison, my bad. At 34 I see no reason for me being with a girl that age drinking or not. Actually probably worse if she was drinking under age. If he has all this money why not stay between the lines? I’m sure he easily could have. It’s a pretty moronic move.
            Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-19-2018, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Didn’t realize he was 22. Bad comparison, my bad. If he has all this money why not stay between the lines? I’m sure he easily could have. It’s a pretty moronic move.

He’s not 22 but even at 30 I would have been fine taking anyone home from a bar assuming there were 21 or older.

Comment

Originally posted by brysdad View Post
                If, and it would be a huge freaking if, some government agency was responsible for this, then that would make them parties to the sexual assault of a child. I guess stranger things have happened but that seems like a mighty long stretch.
                I'm sure they have done WAY worse

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

He’s not 22 but even at 30 I would have been fine taking anyone home from a bar assuming there were 21 or older.

I wouldn’t think any less of some one who did under these circumstances. But this is not even close to how this went down

Comment

Didn’t realize he was 22. Bad comparison, my bad. At 34 I see no reason for me being with a girl that age drinking or not. Actually probably worse if she was drinking under age. If he has all this money why not stay between the lines? I’m sure he easily could have. It’s a pretty moronic move.
                    I believe he is over 30

Comment

He’s not 22 and she wasn’t at a bar drinking.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        He’s not 22 and she wasn’t at a bar drinking.

But he said he could never see himself in bed with a teenager.

Comment

But he said he could never see himself in bed with a teenager.

I’m not 22 and I don’t go drinking in bars or with crowds that young so no.this is way off course so I’m just gonna leave it at that
                          Last edited by Jcjohnson; 09-19-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

WTH is a 3D printed gun?

Comment

the fact that at least half of you aren't sure that the government isn't involved isn't exactly a vote of confidence.....

Comment

The facts are what they are, and what is recorded. The girl is underage and by accounts picked up on a website known for prostitution. Even if he were targeted for defamation is the act any less?

At 30 18 year old women did not have my attention. I do not judge though, if barely legal and 'like' is your favorite word go for it. Make sure to get an ID pic before you do it or throw the dice on felony jail time.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X