Elusive Wildlife Technologies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
    I have a EWT green feeder light that's junk. Not bright enough to see pigs at 20 yards. I will only buy from Sniper Hog Lights from now on.
    Yep, got two of them too, from several years ago. I wasn't satisfied with the brightness either, so I made my own. They didn't make me buy them either. That was on me !

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
      Sniper Hog Lights. Site sponsor. Superior products. Hope you like your Chinese made products.

Skinny
      Wasn't there a thread where y'all were having to rig your lights so they didn't rattle?

Comment

Good to hear that about Elusive. Man the post office sucks. They've lost multiple things of mine

Comment

Originally posted by kkp005 View Post
          Good to hear that about Elusive. Man the post office sucks. They've lost multiple things of mine
          And they don't care......

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights. Site sponsor. Superior products. Hope you like your Chinese made products.

Skinny
            SNL does make excellent stuff. I tried to get on their website last night to order a light package and it seems like they have some pieces out of stock. Thought about purchasing another brand, but decided against it. Supposed to be back in stock around the first of April, so I will hold off.

Comment

I have a couple of EWT lights that I’ve used the heck out of them for years.

My 250 light started acting up, so I called and they had me send it in.

A couple weeks later, I get it back, they had to rebuild the tailcap, and they went through and cleaned it all up. It’s good as new again.

The person I talked to on the phone was nice as could be, and they didn’t charge me for services rendered. I’m happy.

My dad has a Sniper light, it’s a darn nice light. He hasn’t had it nearly as long, or used it as much, so it is still working perfectly.

I have nothing but good things to say about both manufacturers.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                Thanks ! Site sponsor means absolutely nothing to me, since I've owned two EWP flashlights since BEFORE I ever heard of Sniper products.

I expect to enjoy them for years to come !

Well that doesn’t surprise me. Supporting our site sponsors is important to me as they help make this site what it is for the rest of us.

Skinny

Comment

They’re both good companies with good products. Y’all chill.

Comment

Well that doesn’t surprise me. Supporting our site sponsors is important to me as they help make this site what it is for the rest of us.

Skinny
                    Well, I'll just throw my lights away and let you buy me a couple more at wherever you think you'll get the best deal. My primary objective from here on out is gonna be pleasing you !

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
                      Well, I'll just throw my lights away and let you buy me a couple more at wherever you think you'll get the best deal. My primary objective from here on out is gonna be pleasing you !

Just lemme know when you are ready to step up the the big boy club and I’ll send you that promo code! [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Proud to call them one of my dealers too. Good folks there.

Comment

Glad you had good costumer service and this is good info to have for us all.

Comment

They sell more than lights at the Conroe store. I got an 800 lb Lamco trough feeder last night from them.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                They sell more than lights at the Conroe store. I got an 800 lb Lamco trough feeder last night from them.
                                I appreciate your support, I believe I loaded it up on the trailer for you. Now we just need some more rain to help with their antler growth!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X