Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

This is our year! ..

Seriously though should have started this earlier but I keep forgetting. We had a great thread going last year even though the Cowboys tanked with Romo out. Lets keep all Cowboys talk here like in past years so as not to clog up the ATC...

Great preseason game tonight. Looks like there are a lot of new things to be excited about this year. Prescott, surprisingly, looked very poised for a rookie in back to back games with the first teamers....Morris looks like he is in healthy and in his old form.... and of course Romo and the first team O looked great for two series except for some penalties. Jury is still out on the defense with injuries and all the suspensions. Hopefully they can keep it close while Romo and crew go to work.

Hoping for a good season with no Romo, Dez or Oline injuries..

Click image for larger version

Name:	puro pinche.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	25093685
    Last edited by Smart; 08-19-2016, 08:47 PM.

x2 our year!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Dak gonna give Tony a run for starter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Cowboys!
        Really liking how Prescott has been doing. Morris looked pretty good tonight

Comment

Oh yeah! One of my favorite threads of the year!!!

Go Cowboys!!!

Skinny

Comment

Call Canton, Dak is coming. [emoji12]

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
              Go Cowboys!
              Really liking how Prescott has been doing. Morris looked pretty good tonight

Morris might be the pickup of the offseason. He looked healthy and in past seasons form.

Comment

Originally posted by kenfa03 View Post
                Dak gonna give Tony a run for starter.

I was wondering how long it would take someone to proclaim this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Morris might be the pickup of the offseason. He looked healthy and in past seasons form.
                  He looks really good running the ball and better yet he sounded like a very intelligent and humble young man when interviewed. He should fit in really well.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I was wondering how long it would take someone to proclaim this.

LOL.....Right! Goodness!

I do feel a little better about our backup QB as of right now. Of course defensive schemes and reads will get a lot more complicated in the real games for a rookie, but he at least passes the eye test so far.

Comment

Only one QB I want to have the ball against teams like Giants and Eagles and down by 10 or so, and that's Romo provided he's healthy. Dak is looking great in preseason and looks like he can be a viable backup for a short time if needed. We need to pump the breaks on all the Dak should be starter nonsense.

Comment

Can't wait to get this season started and throw that last one in the trash. We don't have the pieces on defense to go all the way but this is a Super Bowl caliber offense with Elliot added to this beast of an O-line, Dez, Witten and Beasley. We might be ok at defensive back but unless these unknowns at D-line play out of their minds and surprise the whole league, I see us winning the NFC East and getting bounced in the second round. Maybe next year with the rookie LB they drafted in the second round, Byron Jones with some more experience and Lawrence in his prime, and if we have another impact draft....MAYBE next year would be our year. Regardless, GO COWBOYS

Comment

next thu boys vs seahawks with Trevone Boykin hes having a great preseason

Comment

If Dak Prescott is taking meaningful snaps for an extended period of time during the regular season then we'll be screwed. We need Romo to stay healthy for all 19 games this year.

Comment

I still feel like we are one step forward and two back with the stupid penalties. Optimistically waiting for the season opener!

Comment

Working...
                              X