Whats going on with Facebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring back My-Space!

Facebook has infultrated TBH....you can't type My-Space together its banned!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      No they underperformed and are lowering performance expectations again
      ………...you got it!

Comment

Supposedly the main guy was selling of his shares! Does not sound good. But even at the amount of money that is being lost those guys are filthy rich!!

Comment

End up at 121B lose at close. Poor Zuchaberg. That dude has the face and voice of a wet noodle. I cant imagine any other leader with such uninspiring qualities.

Comment

They are TANKING!

Comment

Oh gawd no! How am I going to play Candy Crush and Pet Rescue and Bubble Witch? I guess it's back to free solitaire.

Comment

Meh.

Comment

New privacy laws in Europe, fined a billion dollars for allowing member data mining, spending more on security, lowered advertiser input, lowered growth predictions for the rest of the year, missed growth projection by a lot for this quarter.

Standard issues that trigger a huge stock sell off. Investors are seeing weakened growth potential so they are moving their money elsewhere. I'm pretty sure this whole disdain towards the right affecting their stock was made up by the right to do a little chest thumping.

Normal business woes with bigger numbers. That is all.

Comment

That's a crazy hit none the less !

Comment

Should have bought on the close.

“Facebook earnings rose 32% to $1.74 a share. That beat estimates for $1.72. But revenue rose 42% to $13.23 billion, below estimates for about $13.3 billion. Facebook also signaled that revenue growth and profit margins will slow sharply.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Investors are seeing weakened growth potential because conservatives are giving up FB. Their not wanting their dollars supporting LWL causes.

Comment

This is a correction. It has zero to do with politics. This is about money.

Stock hit it's all time high just a few days ago. Did conservatives turn on it in 72 hours?

Question is, when do the buyers come back? Rest assured, they will.

Futures are up small. It will be interesting to see if there's more blood in the water.

Comment

The thought of investing long term in a social media app just doesn't compute with me. Facebook has had a long good run, and I would like to think some where in some office room/garage right now someone is creating the program that will replace it.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                              The thought of investing long term in a social media app just doesn't compute with me. Facebook has had a long good run, and I would like to think some where in some office room/garage right now someone is creating the program that will replace it.
                              True dat and he/she is probably only 14 years old with coke bottle bottoms glasses and buck teeth

Comment

Trading slightly up but mostly flat today.

Looking at the chart, it's pulled all the way back to where it was in May. That's May of 2018.

If you like to read charts, it looks like it has support here.

For context, this is a 5 year chart. If you bought this stock 5 years ago you are still extremely happy... just not as happy as you were in May.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.1 KB
ID:	24547148

Comment

Working...
                                X