No announcement yet.

Bone collector..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorites are Hallowed Ground Outdoors & Pigman.

Comment

Saw the Africa show and liked it she is a Nice Looking Woman in person...After reading some of Ashleys rants on FB I think anything would be a upgrade...Just feel sorry for the kiddos...His Lawyers are getting rich on Divorces and Trademarks

Comment

Sad.

Comment

Don't go slamming Waddell, we don't know what was going on with him and his ex wife before he divorced. They coulda been having problems before this all came about. Hate that it happens, but I wouldn't call him out without knowing the other half of the story!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
            Don't go slamming Waddell, we don't know what was going on with him and his ex wife before he divorced. They coulda been having problems before this all came about. Hate that it happens, but I wouldn't call him out without knowing the other half of the story!
            Yeah, your right, and we don't know what his best friend producing the show was going through either.

Comment

two pages of noneyabusiness.. you either like the show or you don't.. for whatever reason..
              personally I grew tired of it being an infomercial and only watched it for T-Bone.
              Really none of my business on what his personal life is doing as I'm sure he doesnt care about mine.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                two pages of noneyabusiness.. you either like the show or you don't.. for whatever reason..
                personally I grew tired of it being an infomercial and only watched it for T-Bone.
                Really none of my business on what his personal life is doing as I'm sure he doesnt care about mine.

I agree it comes down to choices. Watch the show or no. I don't know the he said she said but I value my friends and couldn't see myself cheating with a friends wife. There are some unwritten rules and that is one of them in my playbook and then again it takes two to tango.

Comment

He's been to busy dispersing bone.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasHogs View Post
                    Pigman the series is my favorite show you can watch all his episodes on his website.
                    Mine Too ^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by VorTexan View Post
                      I agree it comes down to choices. Watch the show or no. I don't know the he said she said but I value my friends and couldn't see myself cheating with a friends wife. There are some unwritten rules and that is one of them in my playbook and then again it takes two to tango.
                      It is actually a written rule, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                        It is actually a written rule, haha.
                        Yeah - written in stone ! I wonder what that cost him, financially ? I'm pretty sure he has several children. Child support is probably a lot when you're a millionaire !

Comment

Red Arrow and Heartland Bowhunter. Bone Collector has always been one of my least favorites.

Comment

doah

Originally posted by CityLimitSlayr View Post
                            What happened to lee and Tiffany?
                            tiffany had a trist with one of the rascal flats guys,

Comment

Heartland Bowhunter, Pigman, Rivals Wild, Western Extreme are some of my favorites.

I liked Lee and Tiffany too. I saw on FB that Tiffany had cancer and I'm not sure what her progress has been.

Comment

Don't watch the show and don"t buy their products!

Comment

Working...
                                X