No announcement yet.

Celebrate the life of John "Tuthdoc" Lee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazoria County had a Tuthdoc tribute on May 27, 2009. Bearintex's wife took video of the evening. I brought the film home and just now completed it...very sorry for the delay. I went back and forth with what I wanted to do with it....and here is what I came up with.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Well done Mary.

Comment

I never knew I could feel this way about a Man I never met
        Nicely done, everyone

Comment

Awesome Job Mary... Jen and I cried as soon as the song started. It was a beautiful Tribute.

Could you send me a hard copy of this? Jen would like a copy to keep. Jen is making a DVD of the slide-show for you to post on this site, when she has everything complete we will mail you a copy.

Thanks Again,
          Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman View Post
            Awesome Job Mary... Jen and I cried as soon as the song started. It was a beautiful Tribute.

Could you send me a hard copy of this? Jen would like a copy to keep. Jen is making a DVD of the slide-show for you to post on this site, when she has everything complete we will mail you a copy.

Thanks Again,
            Matt
            I listened to a lot of songs trying to make a decision....as soon as that one started, I too, got weepy....it felt like it was supposed to be in that video.

I'll burn a hard copy for y'all. I also have some info on the American Heart Association deal to send as well. I'll try to get this in the mail within the next couple of days.

Comment

Great tribute right there,nicely done Mary
              Prayers continue for the Lee family

Comment

Very Nice, Mary.

Thanks

Comment

Allsome, Just plain Allsome, Great job Mary

Comment

Good job on the video, ladies!

Honor to be a part of it.
                    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

awesome video! Thanks

Comment

I don't have the words, When I went back to work Monday I had an E-mail from John . It was sent at 6:00 am on the day it all started. Now why he sent me an E-mail at work I don't Know , he knew I took off work to pack for our hunt. He went into detail about our hunt and where he wanted to put all those trail cams he was taking ,He talked about things that were going on in my life and assured me what ever I decided to do between my wife and I he would back me 100% either way . John talked to me the way only he could. He let me know that he knew that 09 had been very very hard for me but he promised it would get better, For the first time John was wrong 09 hit rock bottom for me some 5 hours later. Reading his words 2 weeks after, was a very hard thing to do. He called me at 8:04 that morning and he never told me he E-mailed me nor did he send it to my house. This is one part of John
                        (the details) I will never share.

Comment

Man I should have watced that video at home. Now Im a Doofus with tears in his eyes behind a desk. Great job Mary

Comment

Powerful video. Thanks Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Rockpit TX View Post
                              Man I should have watced that video at home. Now Im a Doofus with tears in his eyes behind a desk. Great job Mary
                              X2

But it's not the first time and won't be the last. I allways do that to myself at work.

Comment

Doc actually gave me the feeding plan we use for our deer. He looked at topo maps I emailed him and he told us where to corn the roads, when to start doing it and when to stop. He pointed out where we should put protein feeders also. In the 5 years since he gave us the idea we haven't changed it. The guy was the most helpful and knowledegable hunter I have ever known.

Comment

Working...
                                X