This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
    Question for smart and bob. Did y’all attend tu? Would also like to know what years they were if you did. Just to see if that will shine some light on things.
    First off I DID attend UT......late 80s early 90s....Fall of 90 was my last semester. Was there for the Shock The Nation tour with Butch Hadnot and Peter Gardere.. Was at the 1990 Texas/OU 14-13 win with the SA Holmes Cash brothers. Finished up at UNT .... Was a Longhorn fan from the late 70s as a kids with my Dad taking us to watch Earl Campbell,while living in the Corpus Christi area.... So I've probably been a fan of Longhorn football longer than you have been alive.

Secondly...please for the folks that are fans of and not alumni of several of the top college teams (and there are a lot in this thread alone).....LSU Alabama, Auburn, Arkansas, TCU, even gasp, Texas A&M fans, that are non alumni here, let me speak on behalf of them and tell you to take your alumni superiority light shining and put it where the sun doesn't shine... I get it....you are newer here but we have been over this 100s of times with all our members. You can check that **** at the door.
    Last edited by Smart; 02-22-2020, 08:06 PM.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      UPS driver. No degree.

I support you holmes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thank ya sir $42.17/hr 100% paid benefits for family of 5...
      Pension/401k/10 weeks vacay
      Corndog nation [emoji1377]

Oh an they even buy me sweet clothes that show my legs off
      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        Tarleton State University. Big Long Horn fan. Does it matter that much to aggys? Do aggys only want current students and former graduates to be support them? Just curious?

The only people that root for them pay to go there

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Thank ya sir $42.17/hr 100% paid benefits for family of 5...
          Pension/401k/10 weeks vacay
          Corndog nation [emoji1377]

Oh an they even buy me sweet clothes that show my legs off

Dude......you cannot post 250+ times in this thread without a degree that says LSU.....

NCAA Rule Bylaw #BR5409- 867-5309

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Dude......you cannot post 250+ times in this thread without a degree that says LSU.....

NCAA Rule Bylaw #BR5409

I mean i could if i wanted lol, heck i could’ve went to a$m on a full vet ride even have a street named there after our family lol. I decided early i was just gonna go to work(wish i would’ve went to school anywhere looking back) however I make enough to buy bulk corn dogs [emoji1377]

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
              dude......you cannot post 250+ times in this thread without a degree that says lsu.....

Ncaa rule bylaw #br5409- 867-5309
              lol! ^^^^^^

Comment

Found it!

Comment

Originally posted by Aqckdude View Post
                  Question for smart and bob. Did y’all attend tu? Would also like to know what years they were if you did. Just to see if that will shine some light on things.
                  This is a ridiculous mentality. These guys have stated numerous times on here where they went to school or did not, has nothing to do with what team they are a fan of. I pull for all Texas teams, I pulled for the Tigahs in championship this year. I played at West Texas state and SFA (starter at both) have a bs from shsu, a masters from uh, and a post graduate from Harvard. We can compare GPA’s or w’2s...does not matter this is about college football, nothing else. Fans are fans, pick who you like and roll with it, where you paid tuition means squat. Carry on fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                    This is a ridiculous mentality. These guys have stated numerous times on here where they went to school or did not, has nothing to do with what team they are a fan of. I pull for all Texas teams, I pulled for the Tigahs in championship this year. I played at West Texas state and SFA (starter at both) have a bs from shsu, a masters from uh, and a post graduate from Harvard. We can compare GPA’s or w’2s...does not matter this is about college football, nothing else. Fans are fans, pick who you like and roll with it, where you paid tuition means squat. Carry on fan.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Found it!

I apologize.....carry on distinguish alumnus.

Comment

I apologize.....carry on distinguish alumnus.

No apologies needed

Comment

I'm a cable guy. Texas fan since 1976.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Shaka sucks.

Big 12 is a better basketball conference.

I'm just glad I got to use Draggieland. Lol.

[emoji23] these drag queen bulldoggers don’t represent us [emoji23]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 02-22-2020, 08:22 PM.

Comment

TexAgs is sweet this time of you pimpin’ basketball. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

In my best Allen Iverson voice: “We talking basketball. Not football not football... we talking’ basketball!!” [emoji23][emoji23]

Biggest surprise!! Legit coach! Best worst team in the history of forever! Arrow pointing up! Winner winner chicken dinner

Just cause you disappeared on Shaka like you did Herman this past season. Back to dove hunting. [emoji23]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 02-22-2020, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Just cause you disappeared on Shaka like you did Herman this past season. Back to dove hunting.

I never disappeared on Herman there DragDaddy! Get it right Queenie!

I don't watch regular season basketball and not much post season basketball.....you can do a search for my name and basketball and find it quoted several times. Only guy I know on the team is the dude that recovered from leukemia....and honestly off the top of my head, I can't remember his name. Congrats on your rising stars though..

Comment

Working...
                                X