• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heath gets it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
      Agree. Utah was not a "good team" but they were probably better than a couple of the teams Horns lost to. Will be interesting to see how well he hit on the hires, very little slack left in the rope at this point.
      Utah was definitely better than TCU. Herman needs to start winning all the games he's supposed to win. He does a good job as underdog. It's those games where he's a single digit favorite that worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

If this comes to fruition how’s LSU’s 2 losses to? And who’s Texas’ an Texas a$m one losses to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        From that ranking, Texas' one loss would be from oklahoma.

Not sure how SEC West would work out. Are they saying Bama is a 1 loss #4? If so that could work out with LSU losing to UT and either a&m or Bama. Then the other team out of Aggy/Bama winning in the head to head. So my guess to make that work is LSU losing to both UT and Aggy. LSU beating Bama and Bama beating Aggy. All 3 would have to beat Auburn.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

Not sure how SEC West would work out. Are they saying Bama is a 1 loss #4? If so that could work out with LSU losing to UT and either a&m or Bama. Then the other team out of Aggy/Bama winning in the head to head. So my guess to make that work is LSU losing to both UT and Aggy. LSU beating Bama and Bama beating Aggy. All 3 would have to beat Auburn.

What i got also

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
            No respect for the Tigers, poor Tigers.
            They factored in Scott Linehan coming to town

Comment

Every year ATM, Texas, OK, and Fl St get over-hyped and over-ranked. One of these decades the stars just may line up and the ranker hits the lotto. 6-7 of those teams listed may not even be in the top 25 at season's end.

Comment

Imagine putting this much effort and care into a useless preseason poll... every year..

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Heath gets it.
                  Only horn fans do.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Imagine putting this much effort and care into a useless preseason poll... every year..
                    Time for dove and moose huntin!!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post

Was this a prediction of how the season will end?

I thought it was a (way too early) pre-season ranking based on things like returning production, schedule, etc?

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                        Time for dove and moose huntin!!
                        [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Some kinda of huntin’ anyway!. Pigs tomorrow/Thursday and turkey soon!

And dove in May chasing feedlot ringnecks [emoji16]

Comment

http://preseason.stassen.com/over-under/teams.html

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            Every year ATM, Texas, OK, and Fl St get over-hyped and over-ranked. One of these decades the stars just may line up and the ranker hits the lotto. 6-7 of those teams listed may not even be in the top 25 at season's end.
                            Prior to last season LSUs last title was a very weak one with 2 losses in 2007. Texas' was a very strong undefeated one in 2005. I guess y'all were overrated from 08-18. Bottom 10 since 1989 with Texas and OU.

Comment

Prior to last season LSUs last title was a very weak one with 2 losses in 2007. Texas' was a very strong undefeated one in 2005. I guess y'all were overrated from 08-18. Bottom 10 since 1989 with Texas and OU.

4 appearances in 16 years what say you?

Comment

I am referring to the time period after pong and cell phones existed.

Comment

Working...
                                X