trump, kim jong meeting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Whats the over/under on when Kim gets back to his walls, and flips his script again?
    I'd bet ..soon.
    You disappeared during the actual meeting. Only to come back and and parrot the same meaningless drivel?

What you got slick? I will be your huckleberry, go ahead and define "soon", and what your terms are?

I will bet $100 to the winners charity that NOKO has a McD's before they launch another nuke?

Comment

Then trump is the president with cute selfies next to a evil dictator who played him like a fiddle.
      I thought you said you were a Trump fan?!?! Guess you meant troll

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
        I thought you said you were a Trump fan?!?! Guess you meant troll
        Interesting perspective.
        So you have to agree 100% with everything a politician you like does in order to be a supporter?

Is that what you are trying to say?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          You disappeared during the actual meeting. Only to come back and and parrot the same meaningless drivel?

What you got slick? I will be your huckleberry, go ahead and define "soon", and what your terms are?

I will bet $100 to the winners charity that NOKO has a McD's before they launch another nuke?
          I was on vacation.

you are a huckleberry but it doesnt mean what you think it does.
          And since they havent actually 'launched' a nuke.. you lose.
          Make it out to Texas Childrens Hospital Houston cardiology.

Comment

Interesting perspective.
            So you have to agree 100% with everything a politician you like does in order to be a supporter?

That's the new era of politics for you.

Comment

Interesting perspective.

Welcome to my life on the green screen, hahahaha

Comment

I was on vacation.
                Yea, from reality.

Whats the over/under on when Kim gets back to his walls, and flips his script again?
                I'd bet ..soon.
                Id bet not, $100. Put up or shut up, buttercup.

Comment

A) thats it? Best u got? U had a week.
                  B) how about.. i dont shut up..and you pay your charity..ill pay mine... and north koreas dictator still flips his script?
                  Yeh that sounds better to me. We'll go that route, sweetheart.
                  Unless, you have a plan to make something else happen?
                  Well, do ya, huckleberry?

Comment

Soooooo, you are not going to define you own version of "soon".

I honestly have tried to keep the thread constructive. There is a lot I dont know of NOKO, and I appreciate the back and forth with different perspectives, the history, etc. I think that both countries are truly in uncharted waters and I find that ridiculously interesting.

But hey I guess go back to beating your horse. I mean you have been nothing but right so far on Kim and NOKO

Comment

he could say "absolutely removal of all things dangerous and pointy..and we're building a NK Trump Golf Course and Ski resort on the northern border with pools filled with schnapps and goldschlager" ...wont make it any more true or any less ridiculous to believe.

He's dealing with a dictator.
                      Not a business man.
                      Not a leader.
                      Not an elected official.
                      Not a politician.
                      A Dictator.
                      A young dictator that wants to stay in power & become an older dictator...I'm not ready to wager but I really think the kid wants to play ball & see his country develop.

Yeah, you can even call him a monster what he has done to his people, but if he crawfishes & gets hit with more sanctions, what will his people deal with then?? I'm not gonna try to get in his head & guess what angle to come out on top while not de-nuking...it looks to me he has every incentive to make this work?? I just don't see any reason to not be hopefully optimistic.

If it fails, then so what, we go back to circling the wagon...maybe I'm naive, but I'm diggin the progress anyway??

Comment

I completely agree, and will go ahead and flop it on the table too Artos.

Not that I agree with it (but I like the results so far) I think that Trump is going to give Kim a pass for his past transgressions. Kim is painted into a corner with no real way out. If Trump is able to give Kim a clear path forward for him and his people, why would Kim not chose that over what him and his people have been living with for decades. And happy meals dont forget the happy meals.

Think of it like the left wants us to think of the Dreamers. We cant punish kids that were forced to break our laws by their parents. Kim was raised from birth thinking he was a divine God, not his fault, blah blah blah.

What has trump given up so far in the process, a couple of expensive military drills and a hotel room bill for Kim? I would trade that for the photo op all day long and twice on Sunday.

Comment

Unlike ALL the other Presidents that tried to deal with him - you know the LEADER of NK - dictator or not he IS the leader of NK just ask ALL the people that tried a Coop d'etat against him - oh wait you can't they were all executed by order from the LEADER of NK anyway now that we've established he's the leader of NK - Trump is the first to require proof BEFORE easing sanctions unlike Obummer who said here's a buttload of money now where's me suitcase of jewels?!?! You can just inspect yourself fine with me!!!!

I'm purdy sure a real estate mogul from Brooklyn is really gullible you know he's never had to deal with anyone tough. Or like another Pres who said here's some nuclear fuel for your powerplants - now you be sure and do what you said!

And sys you say your a fan of Trump but when I wished him Happy Birthday all you could do is insult him and say that was creepy to wish the sitting President of the United States a happy bday - so I looked up your posts and I'll be danged if saw a Trump supporter in em! Jus tryin ta say!

Comment

Actually... i said your post was creepy.
                            Didnt say anything about derogatory about Trump.

as to the rest of your post.... i giggled at your over-enthusiasm and getting all those thoughts into one breath.
                            Well done.
                            Last edited by systemnt; 06-14-2018, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Thank You! And Ha! Ha! But you couldn't wish him happy birthday could you? But you did say all kinds of derogatory stuff on the other threads - and wishing the President (who your a fan of) is creepy?!?!

Comment

I fully understand where my ol' wolf pack buddy Systmnt is coming from. I was just as mad at Trump for signing the 1.3 trillion Omnibus spending bill. Can't agree with everything the don does.

Comment

Working...
                                X