Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They are a total joke- Rockwall deer processing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
    They've had my deer now for 4 months. Called them several times, not ready. They've given it to the wrong guy, or they let it ruin somehow. They don't have the guts to own up. POS.
    Stop calling them and go get in their face. It's harder to lie face to face than it is over the phone.

Comment

Originally posted by mudbone View Post
      I don't use Kuby's anymore, their minimum batch for sausage is 40lbs. If you don't have 40 lbs. of meat where do you think the rest of the meat comes from????
      I guess from nowhere since they don't take your meat unless it is not 40 lbs.?
      I've never seen that there because I can take in a minimum 5 lbs. of duck to have sausage made.
      I know they don't mix their meat as I have asked for special sausage, like just cheese summer sausage and got it that way.

Comment

Kuby's hot breakfast sausage is better than Cinnamon Creek but everything else at CC is really good. CC is a bit more expensive though. My last 2 deer at Kuby's only took about 1.5 weeks

Comment

City slickers. I'd definitely go talk to them in person at the busy time of day like someone else suggested.

Comment

Get the Game Warden involved. I'm sure will be very happy to show him their records. NOT

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
              I've never seen that there because I can take in a minimum 5 lbs. of duck to have sausage made.
              I know they don't mix their meat as I have asked for special sausage, like just cheese summer sausage and got it that way.
              duck sausage

Comment

Originally posted by ckamp52 View Post
                duck sausage
                You have to do something else with them, other than bacon wrapped..... [emoji39]

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                  I would take mine to Ye Ole Butcher Shop in Plano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  This

Comment

Glad this was brought up. I've debated using Rockwall a couple times out of convenience but have already read some bad reviews like those here. Nothing quite like getting shafted over something you worked so hard to get in the first place. Thanks for the heads up everyone.

Comment

These scenarios are exactly why I do my own. Of course I was taught that was as much a part of the hunt as the rest of it.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
                        Glad this was brought up. I've debated using Rockwall a couple times out of convenience but have already read some bad reviews like those here. Nothing quite like getting shafted over something you worked so hard to get in the first place. Thanks for the heads up everyone.
                        Try Butchermans in Royse City, the venison/bacon burger is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle19 View Post
                          I would take mine to Ye Ole Butcher Shop in Plano.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          X10

I've been using them since 92 and love them. When he made a mistake on my summer sausage he owned up to it. He made me elk summer sausage.

Comment

Never had a problem with Ye Ole Butcher shop but I usually don't drop off till late in the season. My buddy process for me now

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post

Are you sure you are the only one asking for just cheese summer sausage??????? And my comment is about venison not Duck!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X