Drone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drone

I'm thinking of buying my first drone and can't decide what brand/model I want. What are the advantages/disadvantages of each? I'd like one I can take offshore.

I've had three. A little mini drone, a Phantom 4 and a Mavic. The DJI Mavic is what I have now and it is freakin awesome. It is small and portable, takes great pics and videos and is easy to fly.

Here is a video I took recently of a bunch of geese and cranes on my tank.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka5TDtOUB_E"]Geese on Lake From Above with DJI Mavic Pro Platinum - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

and another one of some rifle target practice.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI5MYh_05Es"]Target Practice on Pumpkins Filmed with DJI Mavic Drone - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Here is a pic of my popup sitting outside my feed pen with my feeder in the middle. Its cool to see all the game trails leading in.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stand.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	24522462

Comment

The DJI Mavic Pro is awesome. There was one for sale on here recently.

Comment

another vote for DJI stuff..... really enjoying my DJI mavic as well

Comment

DJI, leaders in the industry

Comment

Had the Phantom 3 Standard. Wrecked it, breaking the gimble. Sold it and will be picking up the Mavic when finances allow.

Comment

DJI Mavic...hands down.

Comment

if there is someone in the Houston area that has a drone and would like to do a little video for me that would be great. I might be able to even pay you a little also.

Comment

Working...
                    X