No announcement yet.

Official Outdoor Griddle Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black fin tuna steaks were on the menu tonight. I like them medium rare. They were a little more cooked than usual, but they were still delicious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok guys I am going to bite the bullet this weekend and buy a Blackstone that they have on sale at Home Depot but I cant decide if I should buy the 28 inch or the 36 inch ??
      Its about 120 bucks difference (the money isn't a deal breaker) but if I am just cooking for my wife and 1-2 kids mainly will the smaller one be all I really need or will I regret not getting the bigger one?

Thx E

Comment

still following...is the new model much better/different?

Comment

Put my Camp Chef together last night, hoping to season it tonight!

Comment

I saw the 4 burner black stone on sale in the Cabelas add last night. 299 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              I saw the 4 burner black stone on sale in the Cabelas add last night. 299 I think.

On Sale at Home Depot for
              249 for the 36 inch Black
              259 for the 36 Stainless
              125 for the 28inch Black

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                Ok guys I am going to bite the bullet this weekend and buy a Blackstone that they have on sale at Home Depot but I cant decide if I should buy the 28 inch or the 36 inch ??
                Its about 120 bucks difference (the money isn't a deal breaker) but if I am just cooking for my wife and 1-2 kids mainly will the smaller one be all I really need or will I regret not getting the bigger one?

Thx E
                Go bigger. I have the 36 and glad I did especially for those occasions you have big group. You can always cook over one or two burnwes for smaller meals, just if have family or want to cook several things at once with different heat settings bigger works better.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                  On Sale at Home Depot for
                  249 for the 36 inch Black
                  259 for the 36 Stainless
                  125 for the 28inch Black
                  Walmart has the same prices, I ordered the 28” for our travel trailer.

Comment

Get the 36". Like someone said, you don't have to use the whole thing all the time and it's nice to have if you need it.

Comment

Eric, Go BIG! I like the 36" because for breakfast, I can cook bacon, eggs, pancakes, and toast all at the same time so It all gets done together... can be served to my clan piping hot...

When I do steaks, I can do the steaks, mixed veggies, onion/shrooms at the same time too...

Comment

Ordered the 36" stainless online at Home Depot. $259

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post

Care to share that recipe?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            Care to share that recipe?

Marinate in steak seasoning and worsechire24 hours in ziploc, take and and dry steaks with paper towel, season with a fine steak seasoning, apply criscoe and course steak seasoning inuse montreal on the griddle then put steaks on top of it on a smokin hot griddle, 3 minutes then take off apply more crisoe and Montreal and then cook 3 min on other side. Have a mixture of butter and garlic salt room temp, when the other side is done with the 3 minutes glaze with the butter garlic glaze

Comment

Comment

Wow. How did those bad boys turnout?

Comment

Working...
                                X