No announcement yet.

Who else is staying home today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our school district closed (wife and I both employees) and it was a good call. It isn't pretty on the roads here north of San Antonio! San Antonio is in bad shape. Beans cooked all night and I'm fixing to put on some chili.

Comment

My plant just called told us to stay home they implemented our hazardous weather crew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just called in and told my Boss I was going to work from home. I mean heck, I can surf internet from home just as easily as I can there. I'll make up for it by leaving early tomorrow.

Hoggslayer

Comment

I am stuck at home in boerne, my wife's office is closedown, as is I -10 both ways
          Lots of wrecks all over .
          Our fuel dealer called yesterday and asked how much propane we needed, but probably couldn't make it because some folks where 100% out and they were just doing emergency fuel stops, seeing the roads leading to the area I doubt that any delivery is made today

Comment

Never!!!
            Well, we work from home ...(-;....lol! Actually in Kingwood with the wife for her dental appointment. Non issue!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm at work didn't get any bad weather here just stinkin cold. Hoping to stay in the shop all day and not have many road calls.

Comment

I’ll be at home with the family.. kids already bouncing of the walls.

Comment

I'm here working until 6PM!

Comment

Left Houston, driving my wife to Marble Falls for a job interview. Haven't seen anything bad yet, but slightly concerned about the drive back today.

Comment

Replying to this thread from my couch in San Antonio! I can do some work remotely, but I definitely won't be an overachiever.

Comment

Sitting here watching the deer kick around in the snow/sleet looking for corn. Got a call that wife is getting discharged from the hospital before noon so I will be out here soon.

Comment

KISD closed, not a lick of ice or snow. Oh well, make a fire and watch movies.

Comment

Glad NISD and JBSA closed today. i live towards the bottom of a hill, and the road going either way from my house - left or right, is slightly uphill. The entire road is covered in ice.
                            All the best,
                            Glenn

Comment

We didn't get any bad stuff here in Dallas or up to Allen, so I'm at work. In the 42yrs I've been here, the plant has been shut down for bad weather one time.

Comment

Sitting at work nothing on the road in Nocona Texas. got the Mr. Heater running to keep the office where we can stay. Like others I think I can surf the web from home better. 9 degrees on the way to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X