No announcement yet.

Leica or Swarovski

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are on camofire right now if it helps with your decision. I don't own either but have looked through both and I can tell you I'd be happy as a clam with either.

Comment

They are both awesome. I own the Swaros.

Comment

Originally posted by tmurray View Post
        These are on camofire right now if it helps with your decision. I don't own either but have looked through both and I can tell you I'd be happy as a clam with either.

https://www.camofire.com/index.php/Deals/41
        Even though you still have to give up a kidney, that is a really good price on those.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          Swarovski has a great warranty. Leica not so good.

I've heard the same repeatedly as well. All things being equal pick the company with better customer service and Swarovski is one of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I have swaro. Warranty second to none. Leica is superior glass as well. Never used their warranty?

Comment

I love my Leica HDB. Glass is amazing and used them to ring steel at 1008 yards this weekend with there ballistic function.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                I've heard the same repeatedly as well. All things being equal pick the company with better customer service and Swarovski is one of the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                My retort would be this. I have owned multiple products from both for the past 15 years. I have only had to send one manufacturer's products back on multiple occasions (Swaro). While I don't discount Swarovski's customer service, I prefer the product I don't have to send back to the shop.....especially when I am on a high dollar hunt.

Comment

the leicas will range from 12 yds to over 1000 yds. the swaros I believe don't range under 30 yds to over 1000 yds. don't know if that's a deal breaker or not. I have the Leica rangefinders and they are great, but if Im ranging targets over say 700 yds, I use my Sig Kilo. it ranges better than the leicas and swaros from what we have tested in the field.
                  swaros have the edge on glass, but you would be happy with either.
                  Last edited by ar3731guy; 06-19-2017, 12:58 PM.

Comment

I bought the Swaro ranges 2 years ago.....best money I've ever spent for hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by texas shag View Post
                      My retort would be this. I have owned multiple products from both for the past 15 years. I have only had to send one manufacturer's products back on multiple occasions (Swaro). While I don't discount Swarovski's customer service, I prefer the product I don't have to send back to the shop.....especially when I am on a high dollar hunt.
                      My retort would be that I've owned and do own plenty of both. I've experienced customer service from both. Some repairs were caused by me. Swarovski has bent over backwards in helping me. Leica has just bent me over.

Comment

I have both leicas and swaros. Both customer service depts are great. Youd be happy with either. Choose the pair that fits your hands better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the info, I have used 8x30 Swarovski's for over 10 years, great glass. With that being said I believe the rangefinder in the Leica is quicker and more suitable for what I need. Again thanks for all the advice.

Terry

Comment

Working...
                          X