No announcement yet.

Meeting a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that I known of, or at least none that had an issue with me (thankfully).

Comment

Yep Bart Whitaker. Tried to kill his whole family to get insurance money. Well he had someone do it. The sick part about him, his brother was killed. His brother was an Aggie and during Muster Bart was the one who said here.

Comment

Yep I know a couple. The last one I disagree with. He should have gotten off on self defense but got railroaded. I think the prosecution knows it. He is due to get out in a couple of years. I think he will end up only serving about 7 years. He could have appealed but if he took this deal he had already served about 1/2 of the time so he took the sure thing. I still call both of them friends.

-john

Comment

Yep and help put him on death row.

Comment

My BIL told me about his encounter with one. He was a guy that had worked at the family business for about 5 or so years and was one of the hardest workers there. Well come to find out he sold crack on the side. Well my BIL was in the lobby talking with our cousin, the owner, and some other guys waiting on parts to arrive so they could start the day, and the other guy was is in the back doing something. He said his cousins face went into a blank stare kinda state looking past him. So just as my BIL turns around, a person put his hand on his shoulder and it was SWAT, sheriffs and a couple of the local law enforcement. Basically they didn't know if he was going to go quietly. They took the guy with no resistance, they had the place surrounded. Well from what the sheriff said was that he was wanted for murder of a couple of gang members and his girlfriend, along with other drug stuff.
            Last edited by 2014FusionM; 06-14-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

All through my grade school years there was a girl who sat within a couple desks of me for homeroom (alphabetical order). Probably from K all the way through graduation. She was a cheerleader and we were on yearbook staff together..Beautiful girl as were her older and younger sisters (who my sis knew very well).

Turns out post-partum depression can take someone and make them into something you could never imagine. She killed two of her kids and remains in prison to this day. Tragic.

Comment

jeffco.wikispaces.com/The+Bonnie+Hector+Murder

Went to high school with Provard...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

yes many times. unfortunately they have been employees...

Always a little timid when I fire one. Kid gloves for sure lol.

Comment

Ran a call on a murdered woman, boyfriend was outside saying he had just come home and found her dead. We had a feeling that he had actually killed her. He did not act like a guy who had just found someone he loved dead. Turns out that feeling was justified.

Been 2-3 events like this in 15 years

Comment

I have met and dealt with two true serial killing machines. I might as well have been looking into a shark's eyeball. One of these men chewed a victim while she was still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                        I knew a guy that was a contract t killer. Among others he killed a husband, wife, and also thier little baby. He was executed.

Yep, close to home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jlp04c View Post
                          Was the cause of death a RNC, or d'arce?
                          Neither, GSW to the head.

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I frequently stayed over at my neighbors house when I was 10 or so. One day I went over there to play some Nintendo or something.... only to find out several days later his father (who was sitting with us at the time) had just stabbed a girl to death the next street over for playing the radio to loud moments before I got there.
                          Man that is creepy and wild.

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Killing yes, murder no.
                          I started to specify.

I knew a guy that was a contract t killer. Among others he killed a husband, wife, and also thier little baby. He was executed.
                          Interesting.....I have always wondered how one enters that line of work, it wasn't on the list of option on my high school career day

Comment

Yes, back in high school. Some people are just wrong time wrong place, some just short circuit or born that way.

Comment

Went to school with a guy & he was a neighbor. He killed 2 little girls & tried to blame it on a black guy. The guy used to be or dress up like a clown. He was finally caught & was executed for it. This was in Houston, Tx.

Comment

Worked with a guy that grew up with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X