DPF complete delete kit recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPF complete delete kit recommendation

Looking for feedback on COMPLETE deletes (tuner, exhaust w/muffler, EGR, DPF, CAI, etc..) for a 6.7 Powerstroke. (2011 F250)

what are the TBH recommendations and experiences?
    Also, any installation tips would be welcome as well.

Not looking to roll smoke, or make noise...probably not spend anytime in "hot" mode..

PM sent

Comment

Pm sent

Comment

How are we all going to learn if you only talk through PM's?

Comment

I have a '12. Did everything you mention. H&S mini maxx tuner, straight pipe with muffler. Also new down pipe. Totally worth it, and you will end up running in hot mode.

I have 4 settings, stock, tow, street, and extreme. I am always on street. I believe its +90 hp, and running around 1200 ft lbs of torque. I put it back to stock the other day, its almost depressing how much less power there is on stock.

Got it installed at a shop off 290 or 45, I don't remember.

Comment

I want Pm's too. Have a 14 with 66,000 I'm considering deleting. Think my egr cooler is blocked and warranty ran out at 60,000.

Comment

In for this also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Deleting my 14' in about 5000 miles, any info would be great.

Comment

No experience with a for but i did a full delete on my 2014 dodge efi live by Ryan with 4" dpf delete pipe. Best thing you can do for your truck in my opinion. I leave mine in tow and drive it easy to be nice to transmission. You will not be disappointed in the difference!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                    How are we all going to learn if you only talk through PM's?

lol I didn't have any info for him on a 6.7 ford. Gave him a recommendation on who did my '10 dodge from a guy in Tomball. He is doing my buddies 6.7 ford shortly. My ford will get done when warranty is up in 30k miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Cabela View Post
                      lol I didn't have any info for him on a 6.7 ford. Gave him a recommendation on who did my '10 dodge from a guy in Tomball. He is doing my buddies 6.7 ford shortly. My ford will get done when warranty is up in 30k miles.

Gotya. My 15 Ford is over 80K know and I'm ready to delete & tune.

Comment

I'm ready to delete my 2012. What is a ballpark price to get full delete with 4" exhaust and muffler? I just want better fuel mileage

Comment

In for the mystery info as well!

Comment

I have Spartan on my 6.4 and love it. I read good things about H&S. Do some research on powerstroke.org I believe the 2014 down can chew up the turbo bearings on some of the hotter tunes so make sure to do your homework.

Comment

$1300 for full delete and 4" exhaust with muffler. Doing mine in the next few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                              X