No announcement yet.

Crappie withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Second time out with the new 360! It's gonna be bad news for crappie on submerged timber! Find fish! Catch fish! All morning![emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just saw something on Fbook about a fish kill on Palestine. They must have just known you got the 360 and decided to give it up.

Comment

Check out this SLAB!

**UPDATED** Jam Ferguson of East Tn with his 5lb 7.68oz new Tennessee State Record Black Crappie and now Official World Record black Crappie (Pending...

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post

Second time out with the new 360! It's gonna be bad news for crappie on submerged timber! Find fish! Catch fish! All morning![emoji2]

I need to show this thread to my wife. I need a little boat some kind if bad. Its been way too long since i pit some slabs in hot oil

Comment

Sweet mother of pearl!!!! That's almost cheating!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
              Sweet mother of pearl!!!! That's almost cheating!!!

This tree kinda felt like cheating!! I caught 20-30 here I bet before I busted em up!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                I need to show this thread to my wife. I need a little boat some kind if bad. Its been way too long since i pit some slabs in hot oil

I'm like those people on the commercial that need a Snickers if I go more than a couple days without shanking slabs! In the winter I can go a week or 2 cause I'm flinging arrows. It's a close second.

Comment

This tree kinda felt like cheating!! I caught 20-30 here I bet before I busted em up!

Man oh man!! That is a major upgrade to my iBobber

Comment

Originally posted by The Real CWB View Post
                    Check out this SLAB!

**UPDATED** Jam Ferguson of East Tn with his 5lb 7.68oz new Tennessee State Record Black Crappie and now Official World Record black Crappie (Pending...

That's a freakin BARN DOOR!! Well past slab size!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntin_Toona View Post
                      That's a freakin BARN DOOR!! Well past slab size!!

Yes it is! I'm still trying to catch 3 pounds crappie and folks catching 5 pound fish!![emoji2]

Comment

Slew, I wanna see the rest of the new sled. I was zooming in on the Bird when I realized you got the 360. And an Ultrex too.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                          Slew, I wanna see the rest of the new sled. I was zooming in on the Bird when I realized you got the 360. And an Ultrex too.

This is honestly the only picture I have of it! Before anything was installed I think! Ranger 620FS with a 250 Verado. 36v Ultrex. Lowrance HDS Carbon 12 in the dash linked to a 9 on the bow. Hummingbird helix 9 to run the 360 on the trolling motor. Still trying to get comfortable with it all but we're getting there. It's a big heavy boat. That's taking some getting used too for sure!

Comment

This is honestly the only picture I have of it! Before anything was installed I think! Ranger 620FS with a 250 Verado. 36v Ultrex. Lowrance HDS Carbon 12 in the dash linked to a 9 on the bow. Hummingbird helix 9 to run the 360 on the trolling motor. Still trying to get comfortable with it all but we're getting there. It's a big heavy boat. That's taking some getting used too for sure!

That's purty!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a nice one!

Comment

Nice Ranger.

TG, what are you doing up at 4am, GOFs should be sleeping.

Comment

Working...
                                X