He had it so rough today!!! Poor sucker!! [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dream job right??? [emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Stalker View Post
      Dream job right??? [emoji3][emoji3]

Some days!! Other days I sit in my nice warm office and smile I'm not a crappie guide!! Chris is a **** good one though!![emoji106]

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        Some days!! Other days I sit in my nice warm office and smile I'm not a crappie guide!! Chris is a **** good one though!![emoji106]

Agreed. I hope he doesn’t read this and get all swole headed.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
          I'll be right over Flex!
          Had more than we could eat! Had to text people to come pick up to go boxes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
            Ive spent probably 10 hours over the last couple days.. tried every color/tail/weight combo i can think of.. i even had my 4 year old pick her favorite color combo, just to think outside the box. tried hagerman, brushy creek, spring creek on ray bob, ray bob marina, slips. tried minnows, tried jigs, tried small cranks, tried rooster tails, nothing. nada. zilch. this is not my year.

NOT. A. SINGLE. BITE.
            Now THATS frustrating. I thought I was the only one that happened to.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              I'm going to call you next time I'm in corsicana! I took my new used flat bottom for its first lake test this weekend and had a spun prop. Next time I hope to have some better luck.
              We'll both be looking for fish. Got booted off the slip. Coming up on their busy season (owned by a fishing guide) and they rent out the slips with the cabins. So, we were asked to not renew (month to month).

Comment

Dang. Do they have a combo lock? Maybe you can still drop in and fish. Or we will just boat right up to them and cast at the docks! I gotta a new fish finder and would like to start plotting some brush piles and maybe even making some new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                  Dang. Do they have a combo lock? Maybe you can still drop in and fish. Or we will just boat right up to them and cast at the docks! I gotta a new fish finder and would like to start plotting some brush piles and maybe even making some new ones.
                  They do, but they also have cameras all over the place.

We went out Sunday, but the wind was killing us. Didn't have much luck, but did find a couple of good spots.

Comment

If you live around the dfw metroplex and you were not fishing after the storms went thru you were missing out. Could not keep the cork in the water or get time to set up a second pole unless I just left it my pole on the bank but who could do that when They were biting every time it hit the water. Caught about 16 with 2 dozens minners. 6 keepers! Adding to the stockpile

Comment

Nice mess of fish.

The fish are biting. And there's hogs to be kilt. Gotta go!

Comment

Another rain out so they were Not biting as good today but still came home with supper. A couple of toads in there.

Comment

Good fish right there.

Comment

We went last weekend and had two things happen that I have not experienced in the past. First was short fish. I have not caught many crappie under 11” at all out there...maybe 1 in 10 would be short. Saturday we probably went through 4 or 5 short fish for every keeper.

The second thing I have never experienced is tons of missed fish. I started thinking that possibly it was bream or even catfish. I went and bought some crappie bites at the marina and started hooking the fish. I hope I don’t have to resort to using them often because they stink and are messy!

Overall it was a great trip with my son catching the “$5 first fish” as well as the biggest fish and I think if we had stayed off of the docks he would have caught the most.

Comment

Comment

Heck yeah! We put 8 piles out and pulled 30 off 2 docks before 9am! Not a bad morning![emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X